Ragdoll Blaster 3: Scores, Tips, and Screenshots

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Phantom X, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Phantom X

Phantom X Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2009
    #1121 Phantom X, Nov 19, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
    Updated Scores

First page doll counts updated through Crystal. Have fun :eek:

Attached Files:

2. Frizzler

Frizzler Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2009
    New York
    Shit

Damnit! I shot for over an hour last night and couldn't get that nickel

3. Phantom X

Phantom X Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Hehe :p Took me about an hour, but finally got lucky. I'm not going back for the last penny though. Pretty cool that there are two ways to get the 2.

You don't have Meet the Ice in 3 yet?????? You're slippin Frizz (pun intended):D

4. Frizzler

Aug 21, 2009
    New York
    Ok Icee

More of a skipping then slipping;)

5. Zeeziek

Zeeziek Member

Nov 17, 2012
    Final achievements and levels...

Hello all,

I'm new here. I'm playing the deluxe version and am missing the following:

Magma Basin - A Fiery Partnership (unable to do this in 2...).
    Lunar Outpost - Goin' Up (unable to do this in 2...).

Achievements:

- Hang Time
    - Secret (Special Level?)
    - Secret (Fancy Ice Shooting)

How do you get these achievements???

I really hope you can help me, I was unable to find it in this forum (don't mention the rest of the www).

Thanks!

6. Zeeziek

Zeeziek Member

Nov 17, 2012
    Hi,

Nice to see you have all levels.
    I wonder how you did Magma Basin 15 and Lunar Outpost 6.

I tried everything, but was not able to come even close.

Thanks for your feedback.

7. Frizzler

Aug 21, 2009
    New York
    Achievements and levels and such

I believe the secret achievement is careful planner - don't fire a doll for at least 60 seconds and then complete the level.

Hang time - anybody got this one? I'm with Bill, ignition makes the most sense. I tried heavy launch break ,a straight shot up is only like 7 seconds so I tried some pudge juggling. I think I was around the 10 second mark but I don't know what time zone ragdolia is in:rolleyes:

Fiery partnership in 2 - first shot just right of the horizontal board, this will get it to burn and land you in the crevice where the target will roll, 2nd shot at vertical board to the right of horizontal board after it burns, it'll fall right and knock ball into target into doll.

Goin' up in 2 - 1st shot right at the cannon when there is a space between the falling blocks, wait for 3 blocks to burn hit left top edge of cart so it goes and the doll with it.

I'm just spelling all out at this pt. If anyone wants just a hint or push in the right direction please specify. I'm just trying to keep the forum going and I'm grateful for a couple new contributors.

Doll on damnit!

8. Foxtail2010

Foxtail2010 Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    Hello and welcome to furry and Zee! Foxy here - the self-appointed dolly welcome-wagon. Glad to see you've joined the forum, so keep posting and asking questions!

9. Foxtail2010

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    #1129 Foxtail2010, Nov 20, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
    Fill in Blanks

Cool! I just figured out what you meant by your ios6 comment, X. Yay! Now it's easy to attach screen caps, finally!
    So here's my latest waaaah!

X, idoc, Frizz, Bill ..Did you get this with the top pennies yet?

Attached Files:

10. Idoctor

Idoctor Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2010
    Foxy, I think your first shot could be better. You want one where you knock the block so it goes down below, while transferring to the ice cannon, and getting three pennies along the way. The second shot aim looks about right.

Frizz, been trying to catch you in lunar. Just can't seem to get a doll to bounce just right yet, but hopefully soon...

X. Can't believe I didn't get the two pennies on the way to the hopper. Should have read Foxy's comment earlier. I'm waiting for someone to post Hopper 2. So many ways it could happen, just too little time. How about it X - need a challenge, right?

Bill - I'm waiting for the next Shooting Rocks 1. Making the crazy and improbable a reality.

Ice - still dollin right? Been awfully quiet. Must be up to a new shave.

Welcome new dollers. We need some new blood here. Tell your friends. The more downloads, the more likely we are to have RB4 or perhaps a new physics puzzler from Backflip Studios.

11. Foxtail2010

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    Eek! :eek: Last time I did it this way. Aaak! I didn't know there was a shot to get those pennies AND knock the block. Right now I have it with the block but missing two cents. Am I the only one who didn't know? :( Thanks iDoc -glad I asked, might come begging for that first aim soon. Hee

Think I know which one you mean, it hasn't happened for me yet either.

12. Icemaker

Icemaker Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2011
    Doc; Been doing quite a lot of dollin actually. I started to work on Achievements for the 1st time. Up till now I've only gone for points & doll shaves. That, & some of these fab shaves you guys have posted, still got some mind blowing shaves happening.Welcome new players!
    WendyKingston

13. Idoctor

Idoctor Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2010
    Fill in the Blanks - first shot

Attached Files:

14. taph99

taph99 Active Member

Jan 21, 2011
    16k + levels?

How many levels can score over 16000 points?

I have Moar Cupcake @ 16172 :)

Is this the only one?

15. Foxtail2010

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    #1135 Foxtail2010, Nov 20, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
    Thanks doc!

EDIT: got it. I can't believe I was doing it the hard way. :/

16. BillT

BillT Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Dallas, Texas
    You can get around 16.7K if you get all 4 nickels and you're quick. This is a qood level to repeat over and over for buttons to buy costumes.

17. Foxtail2010

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    Yeah it adds up to "moar" than last time. Is there extra $ to the left offscreen? Did you pick up the penny to the right of the cannon, by the cupcake bouncy thing, before going left?

18. Zeeziek

Zeeziek Member

Nov 17, 2012
    Hi Frizzler and Bill.

Thanks for your quick and very helpfull feedback!
    I now have all levels!!! Now chasing for the last 3 achievements.

Hang Time is 1 for sure. From feedback on my message I don't believe anyone has this achievement... If so; which level and how did you do it?

The 2 other achievements are hidden... Careful planner can be one (of 3?) secret achievements, but I have that one already.

Maybe finishing the special level will give an achievement?
    I finished that level more than once, but my scores aren't saved...

Any help on these secret achievements???

Thanks again for your help!

19. BillT

BillT Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Dallas, Texas
    Hang Time is bugging me because I've done it many times. It says a doll needs to be in the air 10 seconds. Frizzler pointed out that Ignition in Aerial Armada may be because the scores don't count.

What's the next possibility? How about Heavy Launch Break? That doll stays in the air for a long time. I went there and activated the pudge cannon. I shot straight up and counted. It came down right at 10 Mississippi. I put some tape at the top of the screen to mark the spot where the doll would come down right on top of the cannon. I shot. I counted to 9 and then shot straight up again. I hit the doll coming down, not only dead center, but it went up for 3-4 seconds and came down and went through the doors to the target. No Hang Time achievement.

20. Frizzler

Aug 21, 2009
    New York
    #1140 Frizzler, Nov 22, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
    Achievements part deux

Shoot 100 dolls on a level

Shoot 10 dolls in 2 seconds

I got an achievement for going up that I don't see listed on game center - I think it was for the 2 with all the money

I guess if anyone feels like listing all the achievements they have, we can prolly fill in the blanks as a community, I am not volunteering for the task atm.

Oh yeah and you get an achievement for fancy ice shooting in 3 dolls or less.

Bill did you read my post before going to heavy launch break?

Oh yeah again, on anti magnet bridge I let a bot sit up the magnetic field for well over 10 seconds and no hang time.