Who bought this week's Premium Trio?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Exact-Psience, May 31, 2013.

1. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Im really curious... Who else bought these big titles and purchased all the PWTrilogy titles?

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
    Phoenix Wright Trilogy
    Warhammer Quest

2. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    *raises hand in shame...and awesomeness!* \m/

3. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Just KOTOR...for now.

4. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Grabbed the PW Trilogy and will be grabbing KOTOR soon. Not too interested in Warhammer though.

5. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

6. Delete the shame boy

7. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    The only must-have for me was Warhammer Quest, because (aside from the physical game) it's an exclusive. The iOS ports of Phoenix Wright and KOTOR aren't exactly their definitive versions, so I'd probably choose to play them on other platforms.

8. Lost_Deputy

Lost_Deputy Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Venue Manager
    Sydney
    I did. I'm now tired, broke and extremely happy

9. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    I bought the premiums duo:

Little Luca
    and
    Blip Blop

Premium as in no iap

;) \m/

10. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    Is little Luca worth my buck?

Only Phoenix wright with all cases

11. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Yeah... Good point on the ports. The only reason i opted to getting all 3 for my ipad is that it's pretty much my gaming device as the computer is used only for work and League of Legends. :D

Despite being toned down ports, the core gameplay has remained untouched and they still look good even with their age.

12. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    For sure, if iOS gaming is where you spend all your time then it's all good. I just happen to be in a position where I can spread my time over a lot of platforms, so I tend to pick where I buy my games more carefully :)

13. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    That depends, if you like trial and error games, definitely yes. The game is about manipulating the enviroment to get the ball from point A to B collecting all stars on the way. So far I found it very entertaining and a lot easier than Sanuku on his gameplay video, where he repeated a lot of the levels to get 3 stars. Im also kind of impressed with it, as the ball physics and weight are accurate. Tomorrow I will post a proper post on it rightfull place (the game thread), just have to play it a bit more. No IAP.

14. Lost_Deputy

Lost_Deputy Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Venue Manager
    Sydney
    That's fair enough. It's a good position to be in. The great thing with the ports is rediscovering the classics. Playing KOTOR on the way to work was a revelation

15. Riotgirl

Riotgirl Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2012
    UK
    KOTOR was an instabuy, and Mass Effect aside, one of the reasons that I bought a Xbox 360 over Christmas. However, since it isn't really reaction/twitched based, I bought on iOS.

Warhammer Quest is on my list, but I have a big back catalogue to get through. KOTOR is my final purchase until I finish them all. Then it will be TBS - most probably Ravenmark.

16. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Just Warhammer for me. I played KOTOR on the original Xbox (and also don't have an iPad). For the Phoenix Wright games, I just don't have the space right now, but certainly will keep them in mind when there's a lull.

Warhammer just was what appealed to me the most (out of the BIG games this week) and I've got a huge backlog of games (particularly a few large files).

17. ojtitus

ojtitus Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    I only bought WHQ(+ IAP) and KOTOR. Phoenix Wright I could never get into and I played the first one on DS years ago, it's just not for me.

18. Aventador

Aventador Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Student
    Croatia
    Phoenix Wright is a bit disappointing, lazy port that needs more work put into it ( that will never happen knowing Capcom ) , but anyway it didn't convince me to change my mind and finally get into it even after all this years and playing it for first time on gba.
    On the other hand, Warhammer Quest is more that I imagined in every aspect of it, so I gladly shelled out money for its IAP that was reserved for Ace Attorney ( sorry Capcom try convincing me better next time ).
    KOTOR was an instant buy , just don't know when will I get enough time to really get into it ( again :) )

19. september

september Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Warhammer Quest here, I do intend to get KOTOR but after I've finished WHQ due to time. I did download Ace Attorney but only playing the free portion at the moment and not sure if its really my thing.

20. JaysUsernam

JaysUsernam Active Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Just played through the Ravenmark demo.....brilliant brilliant game!! Cant wait to buy/play the full version.