Set your app apart from the rest with a quality voiceover!

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by ListenToMelanie, Apr 26, 2012.

1. ListenToMelanie

Jun 1, 2009
    Actress, VO talent, director, casting director and
    New York, NY
    #1 ListenToMelanie, Apr 26, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2012
    Hi there! I’m a professional voiceover actress who's provided voiceovers for hundred of projects, with internationally renowned companies including Japan Airlines, Samsung, LG, Johnson & Johnson, Ebay and even Apple. I've done voiceovers for all kinds of projects, including animation, corporate narrations, educational materials, phone message systems, e-learning modules, museum audio guides, and of course iPhone games, including:

-Genius Defense Force (G.D.F.) from Apocalypse Train
    -iShake, Space Ninja and Hover Poker from Jormy Games
    -Father Sterling from Dapper Gentlemen, creators of Ugly Meter

You can hear my demos and some samples of my work on my website, www.listentomelanie.com.

And here are direct links to my demos:

Commercial demo: http://www.listentomelanie.com/commercialdemo.mp3
    Animation demo: http://www.listentomelanie.com/animationdemo.mp3

I can take care of copywriting/editing, casting (if a male/foreign VO is necessary), recording, producing, and and vocal effects that are needed. I am also connected with male VOs, foreign VOs, and great composers if you need them for your project as well.

If you’d like to know more about me, hear some more samples of my work, or just say hello, feel free to email me at [email protected].

Looking forward to working with some of you soon!

2. PixelEnvision

PixelEnvision Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    Indie Developer
    Brighton, UK
    Hi Melanie, do you have a fixed rate or quoting per project?

3. ListenToMelanie

Jun 1, 2009
    New York, NY
    Hi PixelEnvision,

Since all of the projects I do are vastly different from each other, I provide quotes by the project--just send me an email (ListenToMelanie at gmail dot com) with some information about you, your company, your project, what kind of voice work you need, and any rough versions of scripts or deadlines.

Escaping formalities for a moment, I took a look at your site and fell in love with Witches' Brew! The art is gorgeous, and it's the kind of game I like to play myself. I'd love to work with you guys! Let's be in touch; shoot me an email and we can work something out.

4. PixelEnvision

PixelEnvision Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    Indie Developer
    Brighton, UK
    Thx!

We'll need that voice over for one of our upcoming apps, I'll email you when we're ready to talk about it...

5. CharredDirt

CharredDirt Well-Known Member

Not in the market for voice acting at the moment but I have to say Melanie, you have quite a range of voices and impressions. Nice work.

6. ListenToMelanie

Jun 1, 2009
    New York, NY
    Thank you! It certainly is always nice to hear. :)