iOS 7 achievement issue

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Mag, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Mag

Mag Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2009
    I get the popup when I get an achievement.
    When I check the achievements within the app the achievements show up properly.
    When I open the Gamecenter app and scroll to the game, I see the right amount of achievements completed and points awarded.
    However when I then click on that game the list is blanco and it appears as if I didnt unlock any achievements.

Who suffers from this same issue? And is there a known fix?

2. nemerleb

nemerleb Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2013
    Yes happens to me for some games. Usually I quit both the game and game center. Re-open the game first and then game center. Sometimes it forces syncing and you get the achievement. But I have 2 or 3 games which refuse to recognise my achievements. In that case look no further than the encoding of said game.

3. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #3 oldsnake, Dec 17, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
    Same happen to me:exactly like you explain,iPhone 5,iOS 7.0.4,The weird think IT'S that i have also an old iPhone 4,iOS 4.3,and in that device,they Are unlocked,also if this GAMES aren't installed on iPhone 4,so,my question it's like you if Someone know a fix for this,cause it's a iOS 7 issue,i never had problem when i was on iOS 6,playing weeks for unlock some Hard achievements,and they Are not unlocked(only in GAME CENTER) IT'S really frustating,infact,until i find a way to' fix,i play GAMES that doesn't have GAME CENTER achievements..

4. slamraman

slamraman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    Yep - practically every game on my 5S.

5. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Well when I achieve some on my iPad they dont register all that great if I look at them on my iPhone.

6. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #6 oldsnake, Mar 12, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
    iOS 7 achievement bug Fixed with iOS 7.1!!

@MAG,@NEMERLEB,@SLAMRAMAN
    @AMENBROTHER:this frustrating thing it's ended,I've update today from iOS 7.0.4 to iOS 7.1,for the fact that iOS 7.1 it's a major update,and after report,and report,and report to Apple,also if not mentioned in the new features or fix on iOS 7.1,after updating,all the achievements are display correctly on GameCenter,they are all unlocked,I remember when I update from iOS 6x to iOS 7,they're only display from inside the games,with the classic pop up after every achievements earned,but on GAMECENTER,you can clearly see the total points of the achievements,but the achievements remain locked,like I was never earned them,the only solution was restore the device,then restore from last icloud backup,weird think,but finally this think it's ended,i've all the achievements unlock on gamecenter for all the game plays for more than 1 year,it's all right now,you had only to update to the latest OS, iOS 7.1...