Pokédex for iOS - (by The Pokemon Company)[Universal]

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Sanuku, Nov 16, 2012.

1. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Well I bought it even though I'm broke and I have to admit its pretty. My purpose of getting this is for the 3d models. I was planning to get the whole thing but now it seems way too expensive esp compared to the other versions offered. Well nintendo can take some of my money. I'll get the base Pokemon and buy Kanto cuz that's what I mainly bought it for. But these prices make squarenix look cheap lol.

2. DeathFrmDaGrave

Sep 29, 2012
    Is this app not showing up in the Australian AppStore for anyone else or in any other AppStore other then Japan and US? :confused:

3. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    ^ Dang really? That's weird.. I have no idea about that.

I've been playing with it for a bit and gosh... I'm so happy with these 3D models! Just watching #1-151 is like a dream come true (I think they rarely had any 3D models with the exception of games like Pokemon Stadium, etc). Some are just so cute! Sorry, I'm a guy that's a sucker for cute Pokemon and badass Pokemon. The Ditto one actually looks like it's waving to me lol. And Cubone is basically going "come at me bro". I'm guessing these are models used in the new game which I probably will never get so I'm pleased with this purchase for now :)