Raskulls Rumoured for IOS in 2011

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by triggywiggy, Nov 22, 2010.

1. triggywiggy

triggywiggy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Freelance writer, Student, Casually employed in re
    Perth, Western Australia
    I was on the Halfbrick website yesterday and they had a new post up on Raskulls.

It basically says that they are happy with how Monster Dash, Fruit Ninja, and Age Of Zombies are going and they are looking to release Raskulls soon. Now Raskulls is already on Xbox and so on so they must be referring to Ipods/ Iphones.

Halfbrick have also said that the game is 100% Complete and 100% Awesome.

Expect the game to released sometime this December :D

2. triggywiggy

Jan 24, 2010
    Perth, Western Australia
    Ok Phil Larsen told me a minute or so ago that it will not be coming for Iphone (Yet) He said the post was for another device. I didnt see any mention of another device. It even seems like the post was directed at IOS. Weird... But he did tell me in the near future so sometime next year guys :D

3. triggywiggy

Jan 24, 2010
    Perth, Western Australia
    This is what made me think it was coming.

Oh can a Dev please change the tittle to something like Raskulls coming to IOS in 2011 :D

4. jsrco

jsrco Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 15, 2009
    Coordinator
    Seattle
    I am not trying to be a negative nancy here, but I believe they have said they have no plans to release on the idevices at this time. I am wanting to say it was somewhere in the Age of Zombies thread. The release date that was pushed back in question is the xbla version which has still not been released.

5. Michael Dobele

Michael Dobele Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2010
    Executive Producer at Halfbrick Studios
    Brisbane, Australia
    Hi Guys

Raskulls is being released on Xbox Live Arcade on December 29th 2010. There are no immediate plans to port it to any other console or device at this time.... but never say never though. Who knows what the future will bring.

If you have an Xbox check it out... I know I'm biased but it's one hell of a fun 4-player party game! :D

Cheers
    Mik