Bitchip Bounce - A Spiteful Futuristic Ball Game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by barleyesq, Feb 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 barleyesq, Feb 9, 2017
    Last edited: May 3, 2017
    "No bouncing ball has ever been as unpredictable and as spiteful as this thing."
    - Some guy, 2017

Bitchip Bounce is an addictive, futuristic ball game of sumptuous timing, dynamite-reactions and pin-sharp focus.

Collect Bitchips by successfully diverting the world's most random ball and use them to unlock new characters. Unbelievable, right?!

Features:
    • Little dudes in helmets … with shields!
    • A devilish ball with a mind of its own
    • Retro'ish graphics
    • Synthtastic original music

COMING MAY 2017 to iOS and (probably) Android

2. I have codes to give out too if anyone wants to get involved in the Test Flight beta

3. Don't all rush at once!

4. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Can this be played with two people?

5. Not formally, but if all goes well I will add a two-player mode as it's something I've been asked by a few people actually. You can play a kind of ad-hoc local co-op though if you assign one character to each player!

6. Level up, unlock new dudes

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

7. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    Camel-casing is totally overused nowadays but I think in your game's case it would be a good thing!

BitChip instead of Bitchip.

Every time I look at the title I think it's "bitch" something.

8. That's a good point @Boardumb. I may well take you up on that one!

9. This dude is in the game. You'll have to work hard to unlock him though! Can anyone guess the inspiration? ;)

Attached Files:

10. Just checking in as it's been a while. BitChip Bounce is still coming! Yes, I added the capital 'C' :)

Just working out some tweaks with monetisation (don't worry, it's a very friendly F2P model) and the game's Publisher right now. Will hopefully have some news about release within the next few weeks I hope.

As a reminder, I still have keys for anyone that wants an early-access look at the game. I'd appreciate any and all feedback from you guys!

11. #12 barleyesq, May 3, 2017
    Last edited: May 3, 2017
    Release Date

OK guys, I have a confirmed release date of the 25th of May! I hope some of you will join me and my publisher (Appsolute) in enjoying this surprisingly addictive little game. It kind of fits into your life whenever you have a spare minute to kill.

Attached Files:

12. Jean pierre

Jean pierre Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2017
    this game looks interesting, I stay tuned.
    will it be a pay once and play ?

13. It will be free to download and play, but it has an EXTREMELY friendly model. You can enjoy it in it's entirety and not pay a cent should you wish.