Update download incorrectly reported

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by SecondAxis, Nov 11, 2009.

1. SecondAxis

SecondAxis Member

Sep 22, 2009
    #1 SecondAxis, Nov 11, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2009
    So I looked at the latest sales report today and I see we have had an update downloaded for 48 Lite in Thailand. That's all well and good except for we haven't released an update for 48 Lite, it's still v1.00!

Is there some other explanation? Can a product type identifier of 7 mean something other than update?

-Mike

2. nickcaveman

nickcaveman Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    illustrator and graphic-designer
    bremen/germany
    same here.
    we have an upgrade download in the suisse, but we haven`t upload the upgrade till now.

(but we should do this, but that`s an other story).

3. I saw the same thing over the last couple of days for Charmed. There were like 5 updates, but I have only released the original version. I am about to submit an update tomorrow though. Maybe they can read minds!!!

If not, then either something is glitchy with the new reporting or perhaps update can occur in other situations?

If someone re-downloads the app after accidentally losing it on the PC does that count as an update? Just a guess.

4. SecondAxis

SecondAxis Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Ah that's thinking outside the box! It could well be something along those lines actually.

-Mike