Quick feedback for a playable prototype!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by ericbigham, Mar 18, 2014.

1. ericbigham

ericbigham New Member

Jan 22, 2012
    Hi all,

My team has developed a quick mobile game prototype to get some feedback. We’re basically trying to decide our next mobile game that we’ll be developing later this year.

If you can spare only a few minutes to play the prototype and fill a only 5-questions survey to provide feedback, that would be amazing.

Please help us to avoid spending our time and effort on something that's boring! (if this is the case! :))

Your help and feedback is greatly appreciated!
    Many thanks

:)

Prototype:
    http://bit.ly/1lJcZ2L

Short survey afterwards:
    http://svy.mk/1ixn4zL

2. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Think its worth mentioning what type of game it is. I installed the unity player and then tried it, was disappointed. Its a 'runner' style game but with basic maths.

Perhaps for kids its quite good but for adults its not really a game. I'm posting this here in case someone else takes the time to install the Unity player and then tries it.

If you get your 'target audience' to try it it'll be good but for myself (an older gamer) i've got no interest in it.

3. ericbigham

ericbigham New Member

Jan 22, 2012
    Hi psj3809, all

Thanks for checking it. Having no interest in it as an older gamer is a very important feedback actually :)

Thanks for your fair points. For others, please note that:

- The prototype is a little twist over a runner game.
    - Will be developed by Unity

Another quick point that probably worth mentioning is, what we're testing is if this little thing worth being developed into a full game. If it is, then the full game will probably be more fun with:

• - A nice theme / story like escaping from a prison or zombies, or something else
    • - Different puzzle-ish questions depending on the level, rather than simple math operations
    • - Different difficulty levels per 1000m to avoid it getting boring (like monster dash's 1000m 'levels').

And probably much more, if we can validate the simple idea first!

Once again, many thanks for your time!