Zombie Infection Chapter 9 Boat II Question

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by omairangel, Jun 11, 2010.

1. omairangel

omairangel Member

Jun 11, 2010
    Hello, I am new to this site and I have a question regarding Zombie Infection. I am presently in Chapter 9 Boat II. How do I kill those three crab-like zombies or whatever they are called. I tried every weapon. I can't get past this chapter. How can I kill them. I appreciate all your help. I wish you all continued success in your career and life.

All the best!

Thank you very much

2. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    im pretty sure you just gun them down one at a time while running before they get too close. they have a health bar above them no? i'd suggest blowing up barrels that are close to them too. but yeah, smg their ass.

3. dumaz1000

dumaz1000 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2010
    There is no special way to defeat this level. You are on, by far, the hardest level of the game. Except maybe the boss fight that comes one or two levels later. Both are way harder than the final boss fight. I still think boat II is the hardest. So hard, in fact, that there will be people who cannot beat it. You just gotta keep grinding. Concentrate on one guy and kill off one of them quickly. The second one followed me, while the third kept trying to shoot me from a distance. I killed the guy chasing me while avoiding the projectile attacks from the other guy. I did this while running in circles, basically, but it wasn't easy.

4. backtothis

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    theres nothing to it really..difficulty?..what are you talking about

just run around the place and try to stand on elevation, where theres a projectile about to hit you, a dodge icon appears. just tap that as soon as you see it while concentrating on shooting one guy at a time.

5. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    I'm surprised everyone found problems with the difficulty in ZI. I thought it was easy.

6. backtothis

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    actually, playing it on normal mode to begin with instead of easy was pretty challenging. I've died more times on ZI than any other GL game ever.

7. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    +1. Normal mode I found extremely hard.

8. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    Must just be cause I'm AWESOME then. ;)