My Top 10 iOS Games of Jan29 - Mar 27 2015

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by imcookie, Apr 9, 2015.

1. PLEASE DON'T DELETE, I HAVE PERMISSION TO POST THIS!!

Hi there fellow Toucher's.... no that just sounds wrong. Hello there Touch Arcadians (better, kind of)!! Here is a video of my top 10 iOS games of 2015 from Jan 29 - Mar 27 for your viewing pleasure of if you cant be bothered to watch it please see the list provided below. Keep an eye out at the end for some honourable mentions too.

1). AG Drive

2). Dark Echo

3). Silly Sausage In Meat Land

4). Taichi Panda

5). Pinball Arcade

6). Swapquest

7). Particle Mace

8). Radiation Island

9).Rush Rally

10). Blokshot - Mr Jump - Alto's Adventure - Miner Z

2. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Nice video. Must admit i quite like these compilation videos as sometimes i might have missed out on a gem and didnt realise

3. slamraman

slamraman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    agreed - these and AndyC83's are the only game vids I watch. I think I've bought every game I didn't already have because of what I've seen (short, concise game impressions) on his last two videos. Good one, sir.

4. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Again its weeks like this i love it that i'm into iOS gaming. For me this week so many quality releases. The video also shows how many great games theres been the last few weeks

I'm back into the 'hording apps' routine though ! So many good uns

5. It's good to hear that because its takes ages to put them together, so thank you very much psj3809 :) They have been really popular on YouTube too. My last top 10 is on 2500 views which may not sounds much but for a relative newbie it's amazing.

P.S hope your doing well, nice to hear from you.

6. Many thanks for saying so. It's people like yourself that motivate me to do these videos, heaven knows I dont receive a single penny for doing them, yet anyway.

7. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    I don't know some of your favourite games. Thanks for introduce them to me. :)

8. You're welcome, glad to be of service!!