One Single Life 2! (teaser)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by FreshToneGames, Sep 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We'll be posting an official release thread tomorrow (September 15) so for now, here's a little teaser... see you all soon!

Anthony O'Dempsey
    Director & Lead Design, One Single Life
    www.freshtonegames.com

2. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

#2 Sanuku, Sep 14, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
    The first Time when I did play the Game and did the HD Gameplay Trailer about it I thought that it was freaking awesome...

...now after I have seen the Teaser for the second One i am looking forward to it more then I could imagine.

3. DregsOnLegs

DregsOnLegs Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2011
    Secretary
    City
    #3 DregsOnLegs, Sep 14, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
    I just watched the game play video for the first one, since I've never played this, and thought wow this guy is a premature jumper!
    He prematurely jumped every single level except the last one he was the opposite! Might give this a go..
    Sanuku, you know you can still get one more life if you make all the jumps in the credits screen? There's a bunch of easy jumps then at the end theres a hard jump, if you make it it brings you back to life

Just gave it a go.. Good concept because it really makes you kinda panic when it says you only get one go..
    It's harder than it looks, I only got to level 4 hahaha what a noob
    Made the credits cloud jump though, got another life and will try again some other time
    I wonder what new elements they will bring into th sequel

Double jumps could make it interesting, having to jump
    Over a building, then another building.. Would be kinda frantic though

4. Hey guys! Thanks for your kind words and suggestions. I hope you enjoy One Single Life 2 and good luck with level 10! Here's the app store link.

Also feel free to drop by anytime [email protected] - I check emails daily and quite enjoy the banter.

Anthony O'Dempsey
    Director, FreshTone Games