Which games do you prefer playing on the iPhone instead of the iPad?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by kioshi, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Exact reason why I got a Mini. Especially since I'm a smoker...I often have a lit cigarette in the other hand.

2. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    I'll post a pic of my ipad mini on top of an ipad 3 or 4. I'm spending the weekend with family, and my dad's ipad looks ridiculously gigantic to me. I know the size is considered to be normal, but, with the bezel, it looks like a damn coffee table to me.

3. kioshi

kioshi Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2011
    Brazil
    Yeah it does, been feeling this for a LONG time because where I work I carry my iPad around, and way before the iPad mini was released some colleagues bought those 7 inch Samsung Galaxy Tabs and I thought 'damn this thing is heavy and big'. I was even more surprised when I saw that the bigger iPad mini (since its 4:3 and 7.9 inch, Android tablets are 7 and 16:9 so they're thinner) fit in one of my hands well, and I have woman sized hands lol.

4. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Human error, the iPad is perfect ;)

5. kioshi

kioshi Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2011
    Brazil
    Lol true, only tilt game I played on the iPad was Ridiculous Fishing but only because I found it so much better on the bigger screen, it was still a pain to tilt.

6. Appvism

Appvism Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2013
    UK
    #26 Appvism, May 11, 2013
    Last edited: May 11, 2013
    For me, pretty much most games! I just prefer the size and portability of my iPhone

7. Ashraam

Ashraam Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2010
    France
    Ascension/Summoner wars because of the async play...

8. Vector

Vector Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2013
    California
    I play the one that I have closest to me.

9. PyleStyle

PyleStyle Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Agreed, I play Ridiculous Fishing on my iPad Mini and it's pretty good overall, but it feels like I could do much better on an iPhone or iPod Touch. Playing on a full size iPad, there's no way that would be a good experience.