King's League: Odyssey (Gamenauts/Kurechii) - releasing on Nov 14

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Gamenauts, Oct 30, 2013.

1. We've very excited to announce the iOS enhanced port of King's League: Odyssey, coming soon on November 14:

Full Press Release announcement

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The original version of King's League Odyssey is one of the big hits in Flash portals this year. It's had over 5 million plays, it's won Kongregate's Game of the Month Award for April and it's in the Top 3 Strategy category ever since it was out.

The iOS port is handled by the original devs at Kurechii Studio, a very talented indie team from Malaysia.

We're bucking the trend a bit and will release the game as a premium title at $1.99 USD, because we truly believe in the quality of the experience that you'll be getting. The folks at Kurechii has poured their hearts out developing the game and we're sure that when you get your hands on it, you'll find that it's been made with tender loving attention. :)

For fans of the original, the mobile port will include *all* of the premium add-ons of the Flash version plus a brand new extended final boss/ending, new classes and enemies, the much requested Dungeons, and a few other extras.

Hope you guys can look forward to the game and we'll be releasing more info/screens about as we get closer to the release date!

2. More screenshots!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    OMG, finally it out, tested on beta, definitely an awesome game you looking for.

4. Rafy211

Rafy211 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Unicorn Land
    This game was fun on Armor Games, can't wait for the 14th ^_^

5. Game.PN

Game.PN Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    Going to the prison called "School"
    Earth,Milky Way
    Can I release some screenshots ? I'm a beta tester !! :)

6. Thanks to our Beta testers here from TA, we really appreciate your help.

@Game.PN, sure thing! Please feel free to post the screenshots away. :)

7. Game.PN

Apr 18, 2013
    Earth,Milky Way
    I remember when you offered Gift Cards just to test Nuclear Outrun !

8. @ Game.PN - We're planning to give some promo codes when the game launches to make up for that. :)

9. Game.PN

Apr 18, 2013
    Earth,Milky Way
    Try Advertising here maybe TA members will buy or maybe try making some name in the promo code section

10. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    King's League: Odyssey was fun to beta test...

11. We're planning on something pretty cool during the release. :cool:

12. Game.PN

Apr 18, 2013
    Earth,Milky Way
    Saw it on twitter! :)

13. Hi folks,

We have a couple of behind the scenes stuff for the making of the game:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All these are created by the lead artist Ritchie Fernando, and you can find more of his work here: http://www.behance.net/ritchiefw

14. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Is it a timers based game?

15. Rafy211

Rafy211 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Unicorn Land
    Yes, but no. You do have to "wait" but not in the same sense as an energy bar . The waiting periods are very short so it's not like you have to close the app and pick it up an hour later.

16. Hi guys, just to clarify - this is really not a timers based game but rather a strategy game that has a time management component to it.

The time in the game is progressing continuously and you'll have to decide how to spend the time before your next league match either by spending time going on quests, spending points to train specific units, finding new recruits etc.

In a sense, it's similar to other strategy games like Plague Inc., where you have to prioritise tasks vs the allocated time that you have before your next event/match.

You can have a quick taste of the game by playing the Flash version here (minus the extra stuff coming in the iOS version):
    http://www.kongregate.com/games/kurechii/the-kings-league-odyssey

Thanks! :)

17. kenken11

Sep 29, 2012
    Hi, I just tested the flash version, it's pretty fun. So will there be pvp among real players or just endless playing with AI players?

18. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Couple day to release day, wait for this

19. kenken11

Sep 29, 2012
    Kindly provide info on the pvp? If it's just playing with the AI I will have to pass.

20. tabs

tabs Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2009
    Philippines
    Haven't heard of this game (probably because I do not play flash games) but let me tell you this, you have a sale. :D