Playstation Vita Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Haruhi, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

2. LucianOrb

LucianOrb Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Brazil
    Looks a bit better than Burning Skies overall. Will probably get some 4-5 reviews, max. LOL

3. Jinathin_x_X

Jinathin_x_X Well-Known Member

May 15, 2012
    Don't worry guys. if YOU GUYS WANT, I will go and post the tons of gameplay and answer all your questions

4. LucianOrb

Oct 4, 2010
    Brazil
    You really don't realize how bad the game seems to be judging by those videos, don't you?

5. tygamr

tygamr Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2010
    I don't think it looks terrible. Hard to tell really without actually seeing it. Not getting my hopes up though. Might be good, might be bad. We dunno yet.

6. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    No zombies No kill cam made by Nihilistic I'd like it to be good but I'm 95% convinced it's going to be garbage badged with the COD name only. I'm sure sooner or later a decent FPS will come out for Vita but I really don't think it's this one.

It's really a shame zipper is no more they were on the right track with Unit 13 even though it's third person.

7. Jinathin_x_X

May 15, 2012
    Lol.. Well I found the problem here.... You guys never played the game and already saying game is terrible. If you compare with consoles, it's obviously true that its not good. But for a handheld? I think it looks better than anything out there. Now people say its gonna be beat up by mc4, iOS games have a huge problem. You most likely to need latest apple device to run the game in good condition. Which is.. Like worth a lot money. I bought 4S last year nov, and it's already getting outdated. Mc4 probably won't run good on my device. So unless you have like iPhone 5, iPad 4 or iPad 3, you are out of luck with mc4

8. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    I'd say the problem is we have played Nihilistic's last excuse for a FPS on Vita and this looks basically the same. Once bitten twice shy.

9. LucianOrb

Oct 4, 2010
    Brazil
    It looks like a 90's tech demo to me (apart from the higher resolution), but it's OK, almost laughed my head off when I saw that enemy "A.I.". It was fun ;)

10. Jinathin_x_X

May 15, 2012
    Show me 90s tech demo for fps game?

11. Jinathin_x_X

May 15, 2012
    See, people just going and saying its bad game. To me judging by the most recent video, gun details looks good, all these animation looks just like a cod, and gun sounds are fine to me.
    It looks not good as what killzone trailer looked like, but seriously, it doesn't look bad as everyone on here saying. I mean just looking all the portable cod games.... They were looking A LOT shitter than this.
    That's why they are giving you a code to download cod game from psp, so you can compare to that game and see how great the game actually look like.

12. h0130j03

h0130j03 Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Ok thanks dude

I did the exact opposite. I'm constantly switching cars. I only attempted upgrading all the cars after I beat the Most Wanted.

By the way, what are your Origin names guys? I'd like to add some people to my list.

13. LucianOrb

Oct 4, 2010
    Brazil
    Can't. No YouTube back then :D

I always go out of my way everytime I see a gate / billboard / car / speed cam, that way I got all the Billboards and only a handful left of the others when I was done with the Most Wanted. You don't really need to switch the cars, just register the jackspot and you can jump to the new car from the menu anytime you want. A very fast and fully upgraded car is important for the later Most Wanted cars, you won't beat a Bugatti Veyron with a Focus.

14. K.D!

K.D! Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    England
    It looks incredibly dull and is made by the same people who gave us R:BS! How anyone can get excited over this is beyond me.

15. Jinathin_x_X

May 15, 2012
    I see.

16. LucianOrb

Oct 4, 2010
    Brazil
    A smartphone / tablet Garbageloft FPS beating a Playstation COD. A gigantic shame, indeed.

17. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    If you consider some of their latest multiplayer shooter offerings garbage, then I have some beachfront property in Montana to sell you...

18. h0130j03

h0130j03 Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Oh yeah I know that. It's just I really like to drive every car I see. So everytime I find one, I try it out. Most of my time now is spent in multiplayer or just driving around in different cars.

What's your Origin name by the way?

19. LucianOrb

Oct 4, 2010
    Brazil
    I used to about nearly the entirety of their offerings, but have to admit their copycating skills have vastly improved.