Basketball Clicker (by Naquatic) - Beta party!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Naquatic, May 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naquatic

Naquatic Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Hey all! My brother and I are proud to announce the newest installment in our sports clicker series: Basketball Clicker! It’s out for free this Thursday, May 12th.

Get the best of sports, sport management, and clicker games rolled into one juicy package. Build your very own basketball franchise. Collect cash, recruit players, and manage your team as you battle against opponents from all over the world in online matches. Play alone, or form a clan with your friends to compete for fame and riches in weekly tournaments.

If anyone wants to jump in early, we've got a handful of promo codes. Hope you enjoy!
    KKNJ4XAMA3N4
    YY3L9NJJMKH9
    F3PT4YRRKHPW
    X6A9Y44XTMR7
    HYX33449JFX9
    TARX9KJL4RFF
    7KTEW6LTTYTW
    J4PTELTJJFRT
    7X73RX4NL3RR
    RALP4NEKLLT9

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    I used TARX9KJL4RFF, thank you. A basketball clicker/manager is a great idea and coming from Naquatic...it'll be a slam dunk ;)

3. Naquatic

Apr 13, 2009
    Thanks Rich! Sweet avatar by the way; don't know if that's new or if I just never noticed :)

4. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Funny you mentioned it, I'm just in the process of changing it :D best of luck with the new game, thought I doubt luck will play a role, you guys make app gold..

5. Naquatic

Apr 13, 2009
    Ouch...I once told a guy on Xbox Live he had the best name I had ever seen, and he changed it the next day... :(

6. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    I took one of the codes, I was at work and was distracted downloading it so I don't remember which one it was, but I can safely say that you have another great game here. Thank you!