Party Game Friday - Wrestle Jump, King of Opera, etc. FREE today

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by oivoi, Aug 30, 2013.

1. oivoi

oivoi Well-Known Member

2. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Good luck with the giveaway promotion! Your games are pure awesomeness, and I hope this helps you get ahead.

3. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

I tested WJ and TtT and they are very recommended! According to the user reviews in the stores this seems to apply to the other games too. THANKS!

The info (thx anyway) comes a bit late since Aug. 30 is almost over here in Europe. Very short sale. It always needs a while until the word is spread around that little world.

4. oivoi

oivoi Well-Known Member

Thanks, everyone! :)

Habakuk, yes that's very true, it's always a bit difficult to time these forum posts as it's currently 1:30pm here in Finland, Europe, but just 3:30am in Los Angeles for example. But don't worry, the sale is going to last for just about 24 hours more :)

5. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    A BIG promotion! Download them NOW!

6. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

Thank you on behalf of all those gamers who have the longer lasting opportunity to download and learn about your games, oivoi. 48 hrs is a good minimum time for such promo sales (and it's very generous by Apple to run those "App of the Week" promos for 8x24 hrs btw).

Good luck to you and your highly recommended party games! Pretty fun!

7. My friends love your games playing on one ipad!

8. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

Is Raiding Company 1) any good and 2) have single player?

9. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

Wrestle Jump is really fun, worth getting even if you're playing solo, but I didn't like Tug The Table. Felt too reliant on luck and didn't have that extra something that made Wrestle Jump so fun