Cartoon Wars Gunner: How Many Kills Do You Have?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by IKnowHow2Fly, Dec 22, 2009.

1. IKnowHow2Fly

IKnowHow2Fly Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2009
    #1 IKnowHow2Fly, Dec 22, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2009
    Just wondering how many kills everyone is up to in Cartoon Wars Gunner!

Edit: My current kill count: 13,312

How about you!

2. IKnowHow2Fly

Jul 31, 2009
    No one play CWG?
    Does everyone hate the controls? haha

3. iamBone

iamBone Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2009
    I played it, I got the the battle #105. Around that. It's not on my iPod right now because I unlocked pretty much everything, had almost everything up to level 10, and all the health/mana/defence/speed upgrades to around 20. Some close to 30.

Needless to say I kicked ass and each level was just too easy. Get in that big gunner suit with the miniguns until it heats down, then speed around in my samurai sword doing the lightning attack over and over again, and then healing, and after around 10 seconds my suit would have cooled down and I use it for a bit and the round ends.

Not much to do, waiting for updates now. I spent so much time in that game, well worth my 0.99.

4. MicroByte

MicroByte Well-Known Member

13238 here. Found I was playing on easy mode and started a new game on hard mode. I love this game!

5. IKnowHow2Fly

Jul 31, 2009
    I agree with the both of you. And nice kill count!
    I have spent more time with this .99 game than with some 4.99 games! :p
    I would love an update with some more crazy weapons.

6. MicroByte

MicroByte Well-Known Member

Agreed. Really loved the mech suit and am working hard to get it back on hard mode. Also would love to see some bigger boss type enemies as well.

I was wondering how it could be the #1 game and after playing like a mad man, I cam see why.

I don't get the complaints about the controls, they work fine for me. I guess I can see how the bow and arrow could be awkward, but all the rest are great!

7. IKnowHow2Fly

Jul 31, 2009
    100% Agreed.
    I was not a big fan of the original Cartoon Wars so I overlooked this, until I saw a youtube video of it.
    I think an update that would include a boss of some sort every 10 or 20 lvls would make the game much better.
    The bow and arrow as a first weapon was a bit odd, because I thought when using any weapon you were unable to move until I purchased the pistol and to my surpirse, you could move and shoot! haha.
    And lastly, the controls work fine for me, and I also don't understand what everybody's problems are.

8. The_Running_Man

The_Running_Man Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    I haven't played since I unlocked everything and leveled up everything to the max. The trick is to max out the gold increase first.

9. zamansimba

zamansimba Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    to be fair, the directional pad is a bit 'slippery' in the sense that its not floating

sometimes u get stuck on the hordes of enemies and u will move ur finger way out of the pad trying to move

i played the original CW and find this game has the 'addictive' pedigree too. Its well worth the money.

What will improve it is to make the fire direction 4 ways, so u can shoot at enemies above and below your on screen orientation. That would be awesome.

10. dragonbone

dragonbone New Member

Dec 23, 2009
    Cheat or Unlock?

Is there a way to do a cheat or unlock for this game so I can get more gold?

11. 2jackie

2jackie New Member

Oct 11, 2010
    I'm at level 251 with 25970 kills and on easy