A Good Fast-Paced Action-RPG.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Obi-Wan00, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Obi-Wan00

Obi-Wan00 Member

May 10, 2009
    Hi there guys! IM BACK with News! Anyone have tried the new MMORPG "Armed Heroes"??? IT Looks interesting! Ive played IT a bit BUT i came here fast TO tell u about IT first! I want TO hear some expressions from u guys! Cyaaa

2. Obi-Wan00

Obi-Wan00 Member

May 10, 2009
    I Heard that its a copy from other similar game ! (rpg). :(

3. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Avoid this game like the plague. It a rip off if another existing game. You shouldn't help these pirates by downloading/playing it at all

4. Obi-Wan00

Obi-Wan00 Member

May 10, 2009
    I KNOW BUT its a shame cause its the first action rpg that i truly like! Torchlight IS not FOR the iPhone right?

5. Obi-Wan00

Obi-Wan00 Member

May 10, 2009
    NOW i WILL try the game "ORC" BY chillingo looks promising

6. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    Whoa whoa....hold on here...you like arpgs but no one has mentioned Dungeon hunter 2?? Obi wan...DH2 is the best diablo clone on iPhone, if you like games like this, go play it right this second then come back here and thank me. Beware, Dungeon hunter 3 is newer but it's a pile of freemium crap.

7. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    ORC: Vengeance is a great game from what I've played so far. Incredible visuals and fun gameplay. It's controls are different (and a sore point for some), but I'm still digging it.

8. Leegames

Leegames Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Ex. game journalist and EiC now PR
    Denmark
    Aurum Blade and Wild Frontier. Tons of loot. Nice gameplay. Good variation. Pixelated heroes. :D And of course Dungeon Hunter2.

9. Varking

Varking Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2010
    Stand Up Comedian
    North Carolina
    Sacred Odyssey is my new favorite game even though it has been out a while. It is Zelda, or the closest thing to it on iOS.

10. Nobunaga

Nobunaga Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    I've had aurum blade for a while. Had it confused with another game so I deleted it.
    Just started playing it recently though and it's pretty good.

Heroes in Time is also very good. One of my favourite new krpg's.

11. Obi-Wan00

Obi-Wan00 Member

May 10, 2009
    Yes of course Ive played dungeon hunter 2! Its the best diablo clone BUT right NOW IT GOT old! I dont want TO play IT again lol... And ORC IS good BUT controls FOR the skills SUCKS or its only me???? Lol

12. Varking

Varking Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2010
    Stand Up Comedian
    North Carolina
    Did you try Sacred Odyssey: Rise of Ayden?

13. Obi-Wan00

Obi-Wan00 Member

May 10, 2009
    Yes Ive played IT (not finished tough) when IT has released...

14. xLucky7

xLucky7 Member

Jan 11, 2012
    4 pages and only one person mentioned Aralon? It is, in my opinion, by far the best RPG in the App Store. Look it up if you have the chance.

15. Obi-Wan00

Obi-Wan00 Member

May 10, 2009
    I tried Aralon not so long ago BUT looks very outdated NOW dont u think? How about ETERNAL WARRIORS 2? Its actually pretty good hack slash game ...

16. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Have you tried EPOCH. and Brand New Boy? I find both games very enjoyable and pretty unique action RPG games. I like EPOCH. better, but it's more of an action-shooter-RPG game.

Also, the new action-adventure-RPG game Horn is the new standard for action RPGs. It's that good. Shows us the possibilities that iOS gaming can offer.

17. Obi-Wan00

Obi-Wan00 Member

May 10, 2009
    I tought that epoch was an action game... I played horn its good like inf sword, BUT IT REALLY LOOKS BAD ON iPhone4!!! God why??? Inf sword looks Amazing why this game doesnt??? I was so angry about this that i deleted the game... REALLY...

Right NOW IM playing THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU from square Enix. And its pretty good! At least different from anything else And looks amazing!!

Cya guys

18. Obi-Wan00

Obi-Wan00 Member

May 10, 2009
    Hi there!! Good year to you guys!! Well IM playing ZENONIA 5 right NOW And later IM going to tell u how IS IT! I hope IS IT as good as IT looks!!

What good rpg are u playing right NOW ON IOS?

19. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Have you tried Wraithborne, Hero of Sparta, Prince of Persia? Also, a little off topic, Lara Croft is a ton of fun and very nicely done.

20. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Dragon Knight 4 is pleasently surprising.