FIRE BUSTERS [Game] [NEW] promo codes

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by comboapp, Oct 4, 2012.

1. comboapp

comboapp Well-Known Member

When was the last time you found a puzzle game with really new and unique catch? Well, let us toss it to your direction - "Fire Busters" is the action puzzle game for iPhone or iPad that brings a really new concept that will just grabs you! 80 levels on 5 stages with cute animals to spend hours and hours on fighting a fire and saving a village! Some levels give you only 3 sec to pass it - no doubts quick reaction is required. Check it out and get back to tell us what levels you've managed to go through so far.

We want to give away several promo codes to let you get your hands on the game and eliminate any doubt! Hurry up, there are only few codes available!

Official trailer of the game is here!

[​IMG]

X6LREPKHKFT7
    674EMHEW7PEE
    MXM9AYMWLHT7
    NYRFTP9EMHML
    9RJ4AT3PN9LK

2. Megalitum

Megalitum Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2011
    Lol! Bought this game 5 mins ago^^

3. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Looks like a neat take on the mirror rotation puzzles! I took MXM9AYMWLHT7, thanks! The first two were already gone.

4. warcrack

warcrack Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    Thank you for sharing:NYRFTP9EMHML

5. sink_or_swim

sink_or_swim Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    Too late.. all codes are gone

6. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    You're rich, so it doesn't matter :p

7. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    #7 dclose, Oct 5, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2012
    Do you not have a forum thread for this game yet? I did a search but couldn't find one. I wanted to leave my impressions. It's a very enjoyable mirror-reflection-style, water-themed puzzler! It'd be great for kids! But it's still completely enjoyable by adults too. I like it very much!

I'm not sure I understand what the language-independent tutorial explanations are trying to say (especially about the paint cans), but I figured out how to beat the level pretty quickly, so something must be working right. :)

Very cute game, and worth picking up imho! Nicely done!

Edit: one was just created! Thanks! I'll repost [thread=158885]there[/thread].

8. comboapp

comboapp Well-Known Member

more codes soon

Hey, folks! Thanks for your feedback and support. Hopefully more codes will follow in this thread. Stay tuned!

The app hit into #97 overall, #59 games, #13 puzzle, #19 arcade on iPhone :)

We are so excited!