Monster Legacy

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by RetroCrumpet, Jan 21, 2014.

1. RetroCrumpet

RetroCrumpet Member

Jan 7, 2014
    Dundee
    We have more variety on the other regions (Beach / Volcano), but i'll chat to the guys about adding more in :)

Yeah, we all agree, the game (your version) was far too harsh and punishing. We didn't mean to make the Demon Souls version ;)

We don't have any provisioning profiles left at the moment i'm afraid, but we're working on another promo code build.

Temples cost a ONE OFF payment of Gems in the next build but are 100% optional!

Dungeons cost Orbs, which cost coins, can be crafted on the ranch or found in levels.

Three is the remaining amount for your Party.
    Changing monsters will cost during exploration but is FREE on the Ranch in the next build.

Thanks for the on-going communication and feedback Ste, I hope you can see the Gem in Monster Legacy and the changes i'm discussing will bring it out for you!

2. RetroCrumpet

RetroCrumpet Member

Jan 7, 2014
    Dundee
    Hi everyone!

We're working on the next version of Monster Legacy now, I hope to have some promo codes shortly for those interested!

As a quick update, you can see our new characters below, we think they're a marked improvement over our past, almost punchable, character ;)

[​IMG]

3. RetroCrumpet

RetroCrumpet Member

Jan 7, 2014
    Dundee