Better game dungeon plunder or king cashing 2 ?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Markku, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Markku

Markku Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    What you guys think?

2. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    #2 undeadcow, Apr 29, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
    Dungeon Plunder, no contest. Dungeon Plunder has a lot more depth versus King Cashing 2, which to me seems like a luck based dexterity mini game. Also the Dungeon Plunder has been one of the most active iOS developers I've ever seem with routine detailed updates including new characters and game features. KC2 has a charming art style and is more casual so no doubt some will prefer it. It's hard to directly compare the two since they are so different despite on the surface both appearing to use slot mechanics.

3. turakm

turakm Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Agreed. Honestly, neither really captured me even though KC1 was like crack for me.
    They both are still sitting on my phone, but I haven't through the first map of DP or too far in KC2. Dungeon plunder is the better of the two and the developer is among the most active on here that I have seen since I joined TA.

The big difference for me is in DP you can choose who you fight and your path in the game. In KC2 you fight a set enemy and you spin until you get lucky enough to beat him and repeat.

4. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    I like them both, but much prefer DP.

5. Markku

Markku Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    More replys please as I want to pick up one tonight.

6. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    I'm a fan of both but I'd definitely choose Dungeon Plunder. It has greater depth and requires more strategy while still being accessible and fun. And the developer updates the game almost weekly; probably the most responsive devel I've seen on these forums, as well.

7. paradsecar

paradsecar Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Dungeon Plunder for sure. The game is more addicting than crack. Just one...more...battle...

8. Markku

Markku Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    i guess dungeon plunder it is.

9. Oscar Streaker

Oscar Streaker Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Played King Cashing 1 and thought it was lightweight but entertaining. Had high hopes for Dungeon Plunder but found it flawed and tedious.

10. Empfmil

Empfmil Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2012
    And also, Dungeon Plunder is on sale.