Universal [BETA!] Blocky Farm - voxel-styled farm manager made with love <3

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by sortris, Oct 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    This is happening a lot lately.

Attached Files:

2. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Also my tractor after another car assault, they still annoy me as when they appear they are hard to avoid and they seem more frequent since the update. I was getting back with 100% quite often but today....

Attached Files:

3. Errol21

Errol21 New Member

Sep 29, 2016
    Can anything be done about my progress lol? It made me hit reset save state this morning....I was level 18 and had my tractor and train unlocked. If not I understand since it's the beta but I'll be done just because of the time it took me :p

4. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    How did that happen?

5. Errol21

Errol21 New Member

Sep 29, 2016
    Literally booted the app up and it said "reset save state" had no option of getting around it and it wiped all my data

6. sortris

sortris Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2015
    Male
    Warsaw, Poland
    There is a decoration called Workshop which allow you to park a Tractor in there. It will unlock at level 27. Let us know if this is fine for you.

We will add info about demanded items before the train comes - it will allow you to prepare yourself to complete cargo easily. We will also add an option to send the train away. Thanks!

Thanks for reporting this bug. First thing I can say is "maybe your storage was full"? But we will surely take an eye on it!

We did change nothing about the cars and the Tractor. This is an issue we are working on it, but probably will be fixed within a week...

Thanks for your message. I've replied to you via an email. Hope I will be able to help you :eek:

7. Jost

Jost Active Member

Mar 27, 2017
    Germany
    I would love to play this game, when it be released :)

8. sortris

Mar 14, 2015
    Male
    Warsaw, Poland
    Hi Jost. Blocky Farm is not released yet. It is in a beta stage now (and is soft launched in Philippines as well). However, we will be inviting the second group of testers within 2 weeks. You can sign in here [Blocky Farm beta signup form].

IMPORTANT!!! To our dear testers!

The half of our programmers team is on holidays now, so the game development slowed a little bit. Expect the next update at Thursday/Friday this week. We still need your feedback! Currently I am working on a zoom improvements and fixing many bugs. Are there any changes you would like to see first?

9. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Still playing just quiet this week as we have family visiting us so I haven't had as much time to be playing. Still wondering how some of these beta testers have cleared so much land including the land that needs all the deeds for it?

The most annoying thing for me at the moment is still the cars destroying my tractor and I really do need a parking space for it as it keeps ending up everywhere at the moment it's somehow in my cows pen.

Enjoying the game although finding some orders really annoying like the 11 bread twice on a train it's a lot of intensive play to complete it.

There is a lot you can do with this game and it has a very good base, I just hope it does well enough for you to be able to continue supporting the game.

More bugs with my cat often getting stuck in sleeping mode and being buggy when I try to do anything it goes back to sleep instead or is very buggy around it's bed. I also had it get run over and stay flat I was feeding it and playing and it stayed flat the whole time.

Also can I put objects away into storage? I wanted to return the cats bed to storage as it seems buggy when the cat uses it but I don't seem to be able to.

10. Errol21

Errol21 New Member

Sep 29, 2016
    My poor cat ######

Attached Files:

11. rdmd

rdmd Well-Known Member

May 4, 2014
    Habakuk's husband
    with Habakuk
    Great game, I have been following this for a while.

I'm not in Philippines but downloaded it from a philly account, my question is; will the soft launch progress get reset, or will we keep our progress?

And I can't buy anything in the market, I check the newspaper but only see 2 farms named blocky farm, always those only two farms. Is that a bug or is there somewhere else to check other people's market items?

Thank you.

12. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    From what I know the Dev said progress will be kept unless there are any critical bugs but I think things are looking good on that end now.

As for the shops when I click on my mailbox I'm able to visit multiple farms. There aren't always a lot there but never as few as you said.

13. rdmd

rdmd Well-Known Member

May 4, 2014
    Habakuk's husband
    with Habakuk
    Thanks for the reply! Yeah in that case mine has a bug I think, it's always just 2 farms that have sold items not refreshing.

14. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    I got my second pet but I don't see the point in having more than one it's just extra to care for, also the dog eats carrots that are more valuable than the corn the cat needs. Also it seems harder to get him to full hearts as it seems even if everything is green it doesn't work it all needs to be practically completely full, certainly needs more than the cat.

15. sortris

Mar 14, 2015
    Male
    Warsaw, Poland
    #335 sortris, Jun 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
    Hi all! Sorry for the delay with replies, but we are now back after several days off. :)

Some of players did bought IAPs which made it possible.

Yes! We are working on colliding with other cars!

I can't agree with you. 11 breads twice gives 22 breads what gives 22 * 5 minutes = 110 minutes = almost 2 hours. Train is waiting for 16 hours to fill all wagons. Breads are really easy to produce, so I am sure that you completed the cargo :)

We hope too. We have ideas for 3 really great updates too and we want to make them real.

We are going to fix that next week.

You can store every decoration (including pet houses) back to the shop. Just pick it up and drop again to show the menu, then click store button.

[​IMG]

And then you will see:

[​IMG]

Thanks rdmd :)

As ste84uk replied to you, progress will be kept unless there are any critical bugs. Everything looks quite good for now.

As for the market, your farm level is probably too low. Newspaper filters ads and don't show to you farms with items you can't get yet. Try to level up your farm and check it again :) We will put an eye on it.

Why to get a second pet?
    1) More fun on your farm: dog will chase cat. They interact with each other.
    2) Dog will also can frighten the fox if it comes too close to your farm.

However we will take a look on the issue with fulfilling dog's statuses.

I've just sent overdue TestFlight invitations!

16. sortris

Mar 14, 2015
    Male
    Warsaw, Poland
    Blocky Farm 1.0.5 (29) update

Dear friends!

[​IMG]

Blocky Farm 1.0.5 update (build 29) just landed! :)

Brief: We fixed problems with game crashes, added new quest types and better introduction to love rewards and chests!

Here is the complete changelog:

HAPPY FARMING! :)

What we are working on now? We are going to fix a big issue with production time. Moreover we will update town cars AI, tractor driving and fix many small bugs as well.

Fun info: From the beginning of beta, we received from you 254 comments, bug reports and suggestions. At the moment we are exactly halfway and we have already improved 127 things in Blocky Farm :D Thank you very much for your continuous support!

17. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Producing 22 break for the train may not be a long process as they are done quickly but it's very intensive meaning with 3 production slots you need to log in every 15 minutes to keep it going. Sure on the weekend that may sometimes be possible but when I got work ect I don't even bother trying because I know I'll only log on twice. Most players I imagine will be more casual than I am is all I'm thinking I log in a lot and even for me it's too time intensive most of the time I don't like feeling like I have to log in every 15 minutes.

Just wanted to add about building upgrades too I think it would be helpful to have some kind of sign that a building is ready to be upgraded I've only done two so far but nothing let me know they were ready I had to go around checking each building.

18. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Is the event board a bit buggy? I got a chest for the 500 score of whatever it is? Yet it only shows I'm at 200 but then the leaderboard says I'm number 1 at 600 but then that hasn't changed in a while even filling orders.

Plus I'm confused with how you get those points?

19. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    #339 ste86uk, Jul 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
    Think I had a bug but no idea what triggered it. I was visiting other markets and kept getting a bug saying couldn't load farm so I had to keep closing the app down and opening it again to visit another shop.

When I opened the game again one time everything was ready my trees and all of my animals and productions that were going which shouldn't have happened, also then I notice every single one of my animals lost all of their happiness for some reason? My pets kept theirs but here's a screenshot of my current love.

Edit: also whatever this bug was it's extremely bad as I've also lost all happiness with all of the visitors so I'm not getting items for completing their quests anymore.

Attached Files:

20. sortris

Mar 14, 2015
    Male
    Warsaw, Poland
    What we are going to do in that matter:
    - Info about upcoming cargo items - it will allow you to prepare for train arrival
    - Ability to complete a wagon with gems

Will be added in the next update.

Yes, it is buggy and will be fixed in the next update. You can get events points for completing orders and are equal to the experience you get.

Sorry for that. This is the most serious bug that we are struggling with now. Your info can help us to reproduce it. The next update will reset your farm love to 0, so you will be able to start filling it over again.