WE RULE question (not open shop related)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Spiral75, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Spiral75

Spiral75 Well-Known Member

Okay so I searched a few We Rule topics but there are SO many ages and I couldnt find the answer....simple question...

I am currently lvl 15. When you first load the game it shows my castle and has the icon to add friends. Somehow I have ONE other persons castle on my page. I have invited alot of people which are now on my friends list. But HOW can I see them on my main page that shows your friends castle? I have a hard time finding people with "OPEN" signs

2. IpodLady

IpodLady Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Washington State
    I think you need to exit the game, then log back in again. HAppens to me every time i add a friend. THey dont show up on the map but when i quit the game and come back, they appear.

3. Spiral75

In the past few days ive exited and restarted the game like 100 times. But nothing :(

4. IpodLady

IpodLady Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Washington State
    Here's a post i found by mjmoco:

Hi guys-

If you're experiencing any of the following issues RIGHT NOW or have reproduction steps, could you shoot an email to our support team at [email protected]? It'll help us fix these problems for EVERYONE a lot faster.

Connection errors: If you're repeatedly unable to connect to We Rule even though service is operational.

Friends not showing up in social map

Push notifications are not working

Buildings still are disappearing

Thanks a lot!

--MJ

5. summaecodex

summaecodex Member

Mar 24, 2010
    journalist
    UK
    there's a difference between adding friends and inviting friends

adding friends in Plus+ adds them immediately

inviting friends means they have to reply to you and this seems to a mechanism that's currently borked

best way is to make a note of their name and then manually search for them in Plus+ not in the We Rule

6. Deewin

Deewin Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    #6 Deewin, Mar 25, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
    I emailed them earlier about an issue an this is what I got:

We apologize for the trouble. This is one of the top issues we are currently working on to resolve. Once we do, you and your friends will be able to view and access other kingdoms as normal. We greatly appreciate your patience during this time.

Thank you for playing WeRule!

7. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    #7 ImNoSuperMan, Mar 25, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
    Thats how its supposed to work. Ddi you add them using Plus+ Spiral?

8. Spiral75

yeS and they show up on my friends list for the game...but dont show on my social map

9. ALifeLessBinary

ALifeLessBinary New Member

Apr 1, 2010
    Sydney, Australia
    I might say something stupid here, but are you sure those people play We Rule? Because otherwise they will show in your Plus+ but not on your social map...
    You can throw stones at me if that's not the case and they play We Rule :D
    (took me a while to realise that...)