SpikeDislike2 -> Free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by oooooomonkey, Mar 15, 2013.

1. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World

SpikeDislike2

James Gamble
    Accept no substitutes! The original Spike Avoidance game returns, with all new gameplay features, tons of unlockables, …
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Accept no substitutes! The original Spike Avoidance game returns, with all new gameplay features, tons of unlockables, and even a Play'n'Pass multiplayer mode! It's time to get your twitchy thumb twitching again, as you prepare to dislike the spikes once more. The fan favourite is back in this all new update, featuring silky smooth, fast paced, combo-ranking gameplay. Hop up, over and under the spikes, and get as far as you can, in this fantastically retro one-button game. Spikey? No Likey! SpikeDislike2 brings a whole host of new game modes to play, and an ingame credit system to help you unlock them all. \o/yeay\o/ Unlock the final mode to play the brand new Multiplayer abilities. -=-=- Testimonials hedayk (AppStore Review) : "Gameplay is great. Graphics not so much." BubbaTheMonkey (AppStore Review : "Horrible graphics. Cool game!!!" @RevStu (Twitter) : "Seriously, you should have Spike Dislike 2 by now. It's a minimalist masterpiece of design innovation." @RetroRemaes (Twitter) : "A BEE DAMMIT. HAVE A BEE." Ramon31 (TouchArcade) : "compared to the original this is as smooth as butter." Tops2 (TouchArcade) : "Awesome game! Gameplay is tight and I like all the different modes."
    Information
    Seller:James Gamble
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Mar 04, 2013
    Updated:Jan 31, 2020
    Version:1.6
    Size:40.5 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (4)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Well...that was quick...

3. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    Interesting. I'll add it to the pile. Also NeonPlat & C3ntipong from the same dev are free. Not sure if that's normal or if they are good games, but figured I'd make note of it.

4. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    Bought this a few days ago, I've enjoyed it so far. Pretty good high score game, with no IAP. The developer has come across as very likeable in the main thread. He's made the game Free for the weekend because sales have been crap, and would like to use this opportunity to get more recognition for Spikedislike 2. :)

Plenty of Game Center achievements, for those that wanna know.

5. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    a no-nonsense, minimalistic, multiple mode, combo-based endless runner, at its best.

6. tops2

tops2 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Pretty much what everyone said. A no nonsense fun game without any eye candy.

7. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Grabbed this before work, and was happy to get it. Loved the first one. :)

8. repapermunky

repapermunky Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Certainly was! I just got the first for free, I loved it! Glad to get this one too; however, I do hope it helps the dev get some sales.