Freelance 2D/3D artist available!

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Kwakkie, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Kwakkie

Kwakkie Active Member

Jul 19, 2009
    Hi Guys, I am starting a new thread because the old one got kind of messy, I went away for a month and apparently a lot of people think I am too busy for more work :p

Anyway, I am a freelance game artist and webdesigner, check out my portfolio here: http://www.decentdesign.nl. I have worked on Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, PC and iPhone games. As you can see Ive got the experience and skill needed to make your game pop so let me know if you need an extra hand!

I recently updated my portfolio with some iPhone games I have worked on!

iPhone game graphics
    [​IMG]

Menu screens&graphics
    [​IMG]

2D graphics
    [​IMG]

Low end 3D graphics
    [​IMG]

Check my portfolio for many more and bigger examples: http://www.decentdesign.nl/

I love working on game art, but if you plan on selling your app my only demand is to be compensated fair, so please contact me to discuss! Im a very reasonable, fast and hardworking guy!

PS: let me know what you think fo my portfolio, even if you dont need an artist
    PPS: I also make websites, check them out here: http://www.decentdesign.nl/sites/portfolio.html (dutch). A site for your iPhone app would probably be very easy to make so let me know if you need help in that department!

2. Yffum

Yffum Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2009
    I'm not looking for an artist, (I'm not a programmer), but I have to say that your art is amazing. Both 2D and 3D design. I think any dev that works with you is very lucky.

3. kohjingyu

kohjingyu Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2009
    Student/Developer
    Singapore
    Hi Bobby!

Didn't know you were registered in TA..Anyway, love your art! This guy is awesome!

4. Flickitty

Flickitty Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2009
    iPhone Dev
    That is some pretty nice stuff. I'm a diversified artist myself, so it is nice to see a portfolio like yours. I look forward to seeing more projects from you in the future.

No hardcoregamer, you can't have him. not yours.

5. Kwakkie

Kwakkie Active Member

Jul 19, 2009
    @Yffum: Thank you for the kind words :)

@froggy1233: Haha you didnt know that? Well its not like I have a very high profile in here, I mostly a lurker :p I found your 30 day app project by lurking around here :D

@Flickitty: Haha thanks! Flickitty rocks!!! I hope I can show some more games in the near future ;) Let me know if you ever need help making Flickitty 2 :D

6. WunDaii

WunDaii Well-Known Member

I've PM'ed you Kwakkie.

I need one for my site.. (check my sig) :)

7. Kwakkie

Kwakkie Active Member

Jul 19, 2009
    Just bumping this thread up a little, havent got a whole lot of responses just yet :p

8. mobile1up

mobile1up Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    Technical Director
    Munich, Germany
    please read the rules:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/announcement.php?f=12

- Don't bump threads.
    This applies not only to posts that say "bump" but to those with the intent to bump.

i know this is a developer services and trade forum; but people search if they are looking; so you dont need to bump threads up within this forum. there isn't much commercial gain in this section as compared to others.. but you may get a warning :p

9. Kwakkie

Kwakkie Active Member

Jul 19, 2009
    Oops! Sorry about that! I must admit I havent read the rules that thoroughly, so thank you for pointing that out! Oh well, at least I wasnt lying about bumping it haha ;) Ill make sure I wont do it again(even though this reply itself kind of contradicts that statement :p )!

10. mobile1up

mobile1up Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    Technical Director
    Munich, Germany
    hopefully people now read *that* rule :) hehe

11. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Subtle bumping seems to get by fine, just don't use the word bump and say something like "Thanks for the interest, I'm still available so keep 'em coming!"

12. hardcoregamer

hardcoregamer Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2009
    Making iPhone games
    touchArcade
    Yeah, rule #1 in not getting caught bumping, don't use the word bumping! lol

13. upsidedown

upsidedown Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    tap.:p
    Looks like some nice art!