The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Margaretis

Margaretis Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    #681 Margaretis, Jul 10, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
    I've already unlocked the west waterfall territory, the one with the fog, at the 1st island 3500000 coins.
    Strange vortexes coming from there lol

2. Black Gryphon

Black Gryphon Active Member

Dec 20, 2011
    How did you unlock it?

3. Margaretis

May 27, 2012
    #683 Margaretis, Jul 10, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
    Hi, just completing the quests. Now I have to find shimmering mushrooms, gas masks, empty flasks, bundles of rope and binoculars in the cave, the aeroplane and in the pilot's camp what seems very hard, hours trying just found 2 binoculars.

4. GemSpring

GemSpring Member

Jun 14, 2012
    NOLA, USA
    I totally agree! I have only found one item form the submarine. Been trying for about 5 days and nothing! 400 food is a little steep to come up empty so often.

5. GemSpring

GemSpring Member

Jun 14, 2012
    NOLA, USA
    Also, beware of Level 2 of the tax office. I accidentally used 3 gems for that! Anyone notice that?..

6. Rodmark

Rodmark Well-Known Member

May 11, 2012
    #686 Rodmark, Jul 11, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2012
    Well you are way ahead of me! I am stuck getting coral. I need to find 5 harpoons ... I also cannot build on the second island as I don't have enough happiness to build the second household (although it says mansions .. Bug). I'm going to have to destroy some theatres, upgrade the main building and hopefully adding the police station will help out - whoops I need the households first Doh! First it said happiness 44 then 45 now 46!!! :mad:

7. exorr

exorr Member

Jul 11, 2012
    I'm hoping someone can help me as I've been stuck on the first island for a long time and I can't figure out how to get to Marble Fiord. The only quest I have that doesn't require Marble Fiord is to look at the crop circles. I'm level 33 and every time I click on the raft it says I don't know how to use it. When I click on the quest to Start the Journey (to Marble Fiord) an arrow points off the bottom of the map. There is one part of locked land between the bottom of the map and my raft that costs 1.5 million in gold to purchase. Do I need to buy this before I can travel? I see people traveling there when they are early 20th level so can't imagine people have 1.5 million gold at that point :(

Anyone have a clue?

8. guygnome

guygnome Member

May 15, 2012
    Love the game, but now I'm on island 4 waiting to get the necessary items from the stone processing plant, sub and cave. While I wait, can anyone suggest any other games like tribez?

9. Black Gryphon

Dec 20, 2011
    Yes. I accidentally used gems on that when I wasn't paying enough attention.

10. Black Gryphon

Dec 20, 2011
    For another game like Tribez, try either Dragonvale or Trade Nations.

11. ericab

ericab New Member

Jul 11, 2012
    so im having some difficulty. im at level 35, and stuck on the first two islands. my quests all require cut marble and sand, yet to make the cut marble i need sand, but i cant build a sand pit because they arent available on the first and second islands. What do i do to progress farther? :confused:

12. Margaretis

May 27, 2012
    Hi! It took me ages to find the harpoons :eek:
    Yes you have to upgrade the mainbuildings to move on, it asks you to upgrade mansions, villas or households, it depends on what you already have, to level 4.
    Try to rearrange, I hadn't to destroy anything
    At the 3rd island the quest was to build 3 dino's lair, I already had 3 so tried to store them but it seems impossible... Anyone already tried to store the dino's lair?
    About the vortexes, it's so expensive to dissipate them that I decided to ignore them as they don't cause any damage.

13. exorr

exorr Member

Jul 11, 2012
    How did you get to Marble Fiord? I'm 33 and can't figure it out. I have the raft which says I can't use it. Did you have to buy that piece of the map for 1.5 million underneath where the raft sits?

14. ericab

ericab New Member

Jul 11, 2012
    no, you shouldnt have to buy those. i got to the marble fiord before the last update with the expanded first island. if you complete tasks, you will be prompted when the island unlocks. Do you still have quests active?

15. Clownga

Clownga New Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Coral mining

Hello,
    I have been stuck since the most recent upgrade trying to produce coral in order to complete many missions on all 4 islands. The problem is that there only seems to be one way to produce coral, and that is to build a mine on the 4th island (ancestor's atoll) but the mine is not available until a quest called "find items" is completed. How do i get this quest ? I am on level 44 and haven't finished building the bathhouse.
    Thanks for your help,
    G.

16. exorr

exorr Member

Jul 11, 2012
    I have multiple quests but all require resources only on Marble Fiord. The only quests I have that don't require Marble Fiord resources are the following;

Investigate Mysterious Circles - This is the one that you investigate crop circles on first island.

Start the Journey - This seems to be the quest I should be completing to get to Marble Fiord but when I click on the green Find button it just has an arrow that points off the bottom of the map. I don't understand what it's telling me to do.

17. exorr

exorr Member

Jul 11, 2012
    OMG I feel like a total idiot...It wasn't pointing off the bottom of the map, it was pointing to the little map icon on the bottom of the screen, I never realized that until now. What a sin for me. I've been messing around on the 1st island for 10 levels longer than I probably needed to because I didn't notice that. lol :p

18. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    Enjoy Marble Fiord :)

19. exorr

exorr Member

Jul 11, 2012
    At least I have 300,000 gold and over 2000 of each resource saved up for use now, lol.

20. ericab

ericab New Member

Jul 11, 2012
    How do i unlock Mystery Shore?