RPG Alphadia Genesis (KEMCO) (Finally, 3D Battle)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by iANiMeX, Jun 18, 2013.

1. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    This game is now out in English in the Google Play Store. Hoping the iOS version will come out this week.

2. HansKaosu

HansKaosu Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2013
    Looking forward to this. It looks really good.

3. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
  4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Who cares about anyone else's scoring? I respect their opinion finding it bland, but that isnt quantifiable unless i've experienced it i judge on my own.

The best the review does for me, is to not set my expectations too high.

On the bright side, Kemco will most likely release this as premium. Im quite disappointed with Dungelot 2, so hopefully this gets released soon.

5. heringer

heringer Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2011
    I care. It's not that I'm bound to always agree with them, but if I keep taking risks with every game coming out without listening to what reviews have to say I won't have the money and time to play games that I'm actually confident I'll like.

6. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    I am playing the Android version right now but I am actually liking the game.

7. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    I'm also playing the Android version and enjoying it. I do agree a little with the PG review in that the story isn't as engaging as some of the other Kemco games, but it's still good and the deserves at least a 7/10.

Alot of review sights are a little harsh on Kemco. I really can't say any of their games are bad. Some are more enjoyable than others, but they all are quality RPGs IMO and provide new turn based RPGs that are fun and really, other than SE ports, aren't very prevalent on mobile (way more ARPG/KRPGs).