Armed and Dangerous Out next week! (new video)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Geoffwb, May 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geoffwb

Geoffwb Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2009
    NYC
    Hi guys, Appulars next launches next week!

If you dig the combination of turn-based strategy, top-down shooters, path drawing and brutal fire fights... you'll be into Armed and Dangerous! Released in association with Humble Gaming, it's a highly strategic 3v3 combat game in which you direct a crack team of elite commandos and use their varied skills to destroy enemies, defend their home bases, and more!

Assembled a squad from any combination of heavily-armed Grunts, stealthy Snipers, speedy Scouts or tech-savvy Engineers. Then enable specific skills unique to each unit, (like Stealth mode for the Sniper), draw their soldiers' movements, then watch the battle play out. Predicting and countering the enemies' movements and adjusting to the clever AI is vital to success!

There are Three chapters, 9 total levels, an unlockable challenge mode and an awesome Bluetooth Multiplayer mode!

Check out the video:

YouTube video: youtube.com/watch?v=Q62r6srgLeA
    Appular website: Appular.com
    Humble Gaming website: blog.humblegaming.com/

2. Shooks

Shooks Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2010
    o_O I don't know what to make of this except that it definitely looks worth checking out. :D Can't wait to see more!

3. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    What makes this different from other games?

4. Rblacula

Rblacula Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2010
    Looks fun!!!!!

5. RonBurgundy

RonBurgundy Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Anchorman
    Channel 4 Newsroom
    #5 RonBurgundy, May 13, 2010
    Last edited: May 13, 2010
    Lol when I saw the name was "Armed and Dangerous" I thought to myself "Oh f*ck yes! They ported that awesome TPS that had a freaking Land Shark gun in it!" But it looks good I like tactical tbs games :D

EDIT: scratch that tbs part I watched the video again and it seems more like a rts and is it me or does that guy in the icon at the end look ALOT like the heavy from TF2?