Mr. Smith 1.4 SmithShooter preview

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by FrozenPepper, Apr 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FrozenPepper

FrozenPepper Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2009
    Hi all! Here is a little and terrible quality video (I really have to buy a new camera...) of the latest game which will be available together with next update of Mr.Smith (should be out soon...).
    Basically you'll have to shoot Mr. Smith (a Ragdoll) as far as possible...........

2. nooobynick

nooobynick Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Looks pretty cool, are you going to add any sort of scoring feature in the future besides distance(like points for bouncing off buildings or getting several fuel can combos?):confused:

3. dannys95

dannys95 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    Very cool. When can we expect this?

4. yourofl10

yourofl10 Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    look awsome!

5. Seishu

Seishu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Student
    us of a
    Whoa sweet! Looks like a 3D kitty cannon.

6. FrozenPepper

Feb 4, 2009
    First of all THANKS, second : I'm still adding some feature to Ragdoll Lab before submitting the update to apple, (should finish tomorrow or the day after), but i'm releasing "Smith Shooter" as standalone 0.99 $ too (and have already submitted it for review), so if you already own or plan to buy Mr. Smith you'll have Smith Shooter inside of it but the update will be available about 2 days after "smith shooter" standalone app...

And yes I'll be adding some score system (based on how much Smith get's hurt) in the next update...

7. nuggetsman28

nuggetsman28 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    charlotte
    yeah im looking forward to this!!

8. Rocketman919

Rocketman919 Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    Hi, I do not own this game, but I want to thank you for adding some great looking and substantial updates to your app, unlike a certain entertainment app *cough*PocketGod*cough*. These updates you add appear to bring many exciting things to the app as opposed to little things that will bore you after the first five minutes.

9. randomdude

randomdude Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
  10. randomdude

randomdude Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    So...did you guys think about decreasing the load time and improving the lag?

11. CandyNJ66

CandyNJ66 Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Writer
    Looks good FrozenPepper! It keeps getting better with each update. Keep up the great work!

12. FrozenPepper

Feb 4, 2009
    RandomDude : yes, this version is even compiled with a new build of the Unity engine, with some bug fixes. Smith buster got a huge performance improve, and ragdoll lab to, what it's not going to change is the "classsic" stress reliever mode, i'm moving all of his functions to Ragdoll Lab but untill I haven't finished that I'm going to continue providing the "classic" an a bit laggy stress reliever since I really cant take away functions with an update......

And thanks all for the comments!