Online Communities with the iDevice

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by HeyImMike, Jul 4, 2010.

1. HeyImMike

HeyImMike Member

Dec 22, 2009
    Personal Trainer
    Australia
    Anyone that has played online games knows that the difference between good and bad can be determined solely on the quality and/or quantity of a games online community. With millions of people worldwide owning either an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad, all of which being highly portable devices, it stands to reason that there should be a ton of great MMO's for the iDevice, and so I thought I would ask for your advice :).

I know I've heard great things about to communities on games like WeRule, Eliminate and Pocket Legends, and love Aurora Feint myself (although it isn't THAT active), but I want to know what else is out there by way of direct MMO, rather than competition by way of High Score. Any suggestions?

2. dxfan101010

dxfan101010 Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    copied from the other mmo thread i dont own any of these

Graal Online
    IMO: World of Magic
    Anfuren
    Pocket Legends
    Watchmen: Justice is Coming
    Outer Empires

3. HeyImMike

HeyImMike Member

Dec 22, 2009
    Personal Trainer
    Australia
    Thanks for the contribution, hopefully someone can come and comment from personal experience. I'm really just looking for anything that has lots of people online all the time that I can interact with in some way whether ie. chat or other form of social aspect. Even an active dedicated forum would satisfy my needs I'd think. Does such a game exist?

4. sikichi

sikichi Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2009
    日本人
    uhnm

imo the world of magic is a great mmorpg best but if youre casual gamer play pocket legend but if your hardcore game
    then imo is for you many grind lvl, quest, realm vs
    realm realtime!! and many more endless game