Supercow: funny farm arcade platformer (2.99 > 0)

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Leslie, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Leslie

Leslie Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2011
    Part time editor/reviewer of iOS
    NYC

Supercow: funny farm arcade platformer

Nevosoft LLC
    SUPERCOW'S A GREAT "JUST-ONE-MORE-LEVEL" FAVORITE THE WHOLE FAMILY CAN ENJOY! - GAMEZEBO.COM Check out this super-dynam…
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    SUPERCOW'S A GREAT "JUST-ONE-MORE-LEVEL" FAVORITE THE WHOLE FAMILY CAN ENJOY! - GAMEZEBO.COM Check out this super-dynamic arcade game about the adventures of a new character that deserves everyone's attention: Supercow! The evil professor Duriarti has escaped from the prison and captured the farm in Sunny Valley! Now he is creating an army of clones from innocent animals! While nobody knows exactly he’s plotting, the mad professor is continuing his evil experiments his cave-lab! And only Supercow can stop him! Features: - Fascinating plot that’s a sure blockbuster! - 50 levels of an exciting game-play balanced to the last detail - A unique virtual world - Every character is animated in 3D, has it's own personality and unique sense of humor - Intuitive and well-thought gameplay - Overflowing with humor - A game that’s great for the whole family! Supercow doesn’t give milk, she just rocks! Hurry up to save the world from the mad genius! Dear players! Here are two important notes to make the gameplay even better! - There are four control modes, including the tilting one. You can easily change them at any time while playing by pressing the button to the right of the menu button at the top of the screen. - If the Supercow gets stuck, just use the "Deja Vu" menu option. It will bring the Supercow back to the latest save point. --------------------------------------------- Not ready to buy the full version? Try the free version: Supercow: funny farm arcade platformer Lite --------------------------------------------- Get the inside scoop on Nevosoft Games: Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Nevosoft Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/NevosoftGames Watch us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/NevosoftCOM Visit our site: http://www.iphone.nevosoft.com
    Information
    Seller:Nevosoft LLC
    Genre:Action, Kids
    Release:Jul 07, 2011
    Updated:Aug 03, 2017
    Version:2.1
    Size:94.1 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    This really is udderly good! :D

3. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    yeah, once I got use to the controls, this turned into a pretty good platformer. The hidden areas add some exploration elements... it's actually really well done. =o)

4. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Yes, the controls could use some improvement. I hate tilt for platformers and the button options didn't feel as responsive as they could be (in addition to the arrow controls being too close together).

Still, I'm finding it to be a pretty fun platformer so far. Thanks for posting, Leslie!

5. BlindingLights

BlindingLights Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2011
    I think a part of me just died :p

6. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    Cyg says:

This really is udderly good!:D

Sheesh Cyg, and so I was just asking where you've been only to find another outstanding post to read...:rolleyes:

Anyway, this is a game I consider one of my top favs because of the exploration aspect of it. A game worth getting even if paying.

7. caanerud

caanerud Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2011
    Blllleeeeeaaargggg. I tried to hold out for a 'free' sale but ended up picking this up a few weeks ago. Pretty good platformer, if a bit simple (run, jump, explore).

8. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    #8 mrbiggles, Jul 14, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2013
    bump free again

more for the kiddies as its a simple game.

adding info for above

Supercow: funny farm arcade platformer

Nevosoft LLC
    SUPERCOW'S A GREAT "JUST-ONE-MORE-LEVEL" FAVORITE THE WHOLE FAMILY CAN ENJOY! - GAMEZEBO.COM Check out this super-dynam…
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    SUPERCOW'S A GREAT "JUST-ONE-MORE-LEVEL" FAVORITE THE WHOLE FAMILY CAN ENJOY! - GAMEZEBO.COM Check out this super-dynamic arcade game about the adventures of a new character that deserves everyone's attention: Supercow! The evil professor Duriarti has escaped from the prison and captured the farm in Sunny Valley! Now he is creating an army of clones from innocent animals! While nobody knows exactly he’s plotting, the mad professor is continuing his evil experiments his cave-lab! And only Supercow can stop him! Features: - Fascinating plot that’s a sure blockbuster! - 50 levels of an exciting game-play balanced to the last detail - A unique virtual world - Every character is animated in 3D, has it's own personality and unique sense of humor - Intuitive and well-thought gameplay - Overflowing with humor - A game that’s great for the whole family! Supercow doesn’t give milk, she just rocks! Hurry up to save the world from the mad genius! Dear players! Here are two important notes to make the gameplay even better! - There are four control modes, including the tilting one. You can easily change them at any time while playing by pressing the button to the right of the menu button at the top of the screen. - If the Supercow gets stuck, just use the "Deja Vu" menu option. It will bring the Supercow back to the latest save point. --------------------------------------------- Not ready to buy the full version? Try the free version: Supercow: funny farm arcade platformer Lite --------------------------------------------- Get the inside scoop on Nevosoft Games: Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Nevosoft Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/NevosoftGames Watch us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/NevosoftCOM Visit our site: http://www.iphone.nevosoft.com
    Information
    Seller:Nevosoft LLC
    Genre:Action, Kids
    Release:Jul 07, 2011
    Updated:Aug 03, 2017
    Version:2.1
    Size:94.1 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

9. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    It is pretty simple, but aside from that and a desire that the controls were slightly tighter, I can't say anything bad about it. I played through it and found it enjoyable as the low-impact, cartoonish platformer it is. :)

10. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    I'll give it a try. Seems like something I'd enjoy.

11. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Huh. Interesting. I'll check this out. Looks better than some udder platformers.