iPhone Plane Dodger Coming for the iPad! [HD]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Cabaco Recreative, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Cabaco Recreative

Cabaco Recreative Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2011
    Hello everybody!
    Today I released the trailer for my upcoming app, I'm an app reviewer and developer on Youtube, made over 100 subs in just 20 days and was wondering if you guys could tell me what you think of my app! Also if possible check out my other reviews, I know you'll like them, I add a bit of comedy to them.
    http://bit.ly/q05bCe
    Thanks and don't forget to tell me what you think of the app in the video comments as well as hit that sexy subscribe button!

2. Cabaco Recreative

Mar 9, 2011
    Bump, please leave some feedback guys!

3. towelll

towelll Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2010
    Well, you asked for some feedback. ;-)

The game looks dull to me, and the video doesn't exactly help: the first 50 seconds makes it look like there is very little variation in the game, and the fast-forward clips near the very end seem to highlight just how little variation there is. Other gameplay trailers do a better job of showing variety in the game.

From about 1 minute to the end, the trailer looks even more amateurish - this makes the "HD graphics" look less good than they clearly are.

I have no idea what is "sexy" in the gameplay (is this ironic?) and the "awesome" skills mentioned at the start appear to be incredibly basic for an iOS game. Are the "2 different endless levels" simply different backgrounds, or is there actually some substantive difference in the levels?

Yet it does seem as if there is something unusual in this game, which is controlling more than one plane at the same time - if so, why not mention this?

Overall, this is one of the least effective trailers I've ever seen. It really doesn't show the game at its best.

4. DregsOnLegs

DregsOnLegs Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2011
    Secretary
    City
    #4 DregsOnLegs, Sep 10, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2011
    Agreed,
    This guy is a mega dooche. I occasionally watch trailers or reviews on YouTube, some great channels like gametrails, appspys and appvees, etc, and this little fartwod spams the hell out of every YouTube channel asking people to check out his reviews, and that he adds "a little humor to app reviews"
    So I thought what the hey I'll check it out.
    Looked at his channel and he is this spastic kid who wears his red cap backwards, he thinks he is frikkin Mario or something , with a mixture of jersey shore type desperation (I think he thinks he's the sitch of iPhone games or something, but damn ..the sitch is lame but this kid actually gives a whole new definition to lame)
    He talks about games he doesn't even own, he uses other people's trailer videos on mute and speaks about it himself, like what the eff? Won't his mum let him use her iTunes account ? Haha
    And then he wears that damn cap backwards in every movie.
    There's no humor at all coming from his mouth anyway, but I gues it is kinda humorous watching his desperation unfold.

If he wants to review videos properly he should really hide his damn face, people want to see gameplay not a frikkin down syndrome Mario wannabe's face two inches from his dads webcam acting like he drank too much red cordial, talking more about himself and other irrelevant things, rather than useful info about the game.seriously I think he thinks people click his videos to see his stupid face, rather than to see info on the game!
    I saw how he uploaded a video saying he created a game, and I was curious and clicked it and thought OH MY GOD this lame-o seriously thinks anyone would pay even a measly 99c for that! I face palmed with BOTH palms, and I still couldn't shake the feeling of shame and embarrassment for him.
    I hope in like 5-10 years time when puberty hits that he will never get laid because people will see his videos and just rofl like crazy at him.
    Dear lordie....dear lord.
    And the fact that he uses the word sexy is just cringe worthy, he wouldn't know sexy if it bit him on his Mario hat, the only naked thing he would have seen is a damn pikachu.
    I can't even express what a dooche bag this guy is in text, words, narrative speech, or even in song and dance.

But a video is worth a million insults , go and look at his videos for yourself, if your looking for some "Humour" you won't be dissapointedl

So grab the popcorn and search MrAppFinder on YouTube lol

5. Cabaco Recreative

Mar 9, 2011
    You can suck my effin balls you sucking loser, go call your mom a douche if you have one, I just like how you say I'm stupid, even though I get chicks, money and all that while you get potato chips, a Mac and NO LIFE since you spend your whole day watching kids on Youtube you effin pedo.
    I would like to see your ugly face is that possible or is that a huge time taker for you, you loser? I guess not

6. Simon Potticary

Simon Potticary Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2010
    Writer
    East London
    Come on chaps, this really isn't the forum for trading juvenile insults. And please don't use a public forum to air insensitive remarks about serious disabilities and 'moms'. I don't have a mom, and 'if you have one' is a terribly ill-judged remark dude.

Let's have a little consideration, sensitivity, and above all, self-respect and dignity.

Come on moderators, let's not let posts with this kinda content creep into an otherwise quality website for 'like-minded' gamers.

7. DregsOnLegs

Aug 16, 2011
    Secretary
    City
    Bahaha best response ever. I could have only dreamed of hearing one of those temper tantrums little teens throw spewing uninformed nonsense insults about a subject they have no clue about, just so desperate to defend themselves!
    You were the one forcing ppl to watch your lame channel so dint go getting annoyed when someone actually clicks your channel than laughs at you.
    Pretty sure if I was a "pedo" I would be complimenting you , not insulting you, you little dooche, and way to copy my insults about living with mom and all that! When im 22 and live with my boyfriend, and we are both vegans who don't eat " potato chips" ( something I'm sure you beg your mom to buy for your lunchbox, I'm sure lol)
    If you can't handle criticism don't go putting your face out there for others to see, don't go spamming GOOD reviewers channels to come watch your lame videos, anyone in the world who is a fan of "appspys channel" would never like your channel anyway he is smart, articulate, perhaps even charming, well organized, and very informative. You on th other hand look like your wanting to start a rap career raping about pokemon.
    , if you hadn't been spamming Appspys channel you'd only have 2 views, yourself and your mom. Stop spamming and gain followers your own way! Then maybe people might actually like you ( if you put that damn face away ,what other successful reviewers show their face while reviewing? none! Because we are there to see the game not your damn face your not going to get famous off YouTube if thts what your hoping! )

Oh yeah, and ROFLMAOBBQ at the "I get chicks" commet.
    Are you in Africa? Cause your in DA NILE

8. Cabaco Recreative

Mar 9, 2011
    HAHAHAHAHHA you live with your boyfriend! LOL GAY WAD, I show my face because I don't just want to be another regular app reviewer, I want to be better you troll, and if you check out the comments on my videos you'll see I have fans and what do you have your effin boyfriend. And how do you know I dont get chicks you fag? You don't know me so don't start judging me and all that.

9. DregsOnLegs

Aug 16, 2011
    Secretary
    City
    #9 DregsOnLegs, Sep 11, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2011
    My god you really are a naive.
    You really need to get to know females and realize that not everyone on the Internet is a male. You have alot to learn kiddo

Being reminded of child mentology, copying words such as effin and "wad"

Lol "fart wod" best insult for a kid ever. I made that up just for you by the way, somehow it just popped into ky head when looking for a perfect word to describe you, even though I don't think ice used those 2 words even separately in about a decade.

10. Cabaco Recreative

Mar 9, 2011
    Oh okay so I guess you're a girl, now I really want to see your ugly face I don't even know how you have a boyfriend, he must be either blind or ugly and fat as hell...

11. DregsOnLegs

Aug 16, 2011
    Secretary
    City
    #11 DregsOnLegs, Sep 11, 2011
    Bahaha I can guarantee you my man is much better looking than you think you are (which is crazily high, your ego sickens me, and it's unwarranted )
    Its actually sickening that you think you are gods gift or something, at most you are slightly below average,(that's being generous) and obviously very naive to think only ugly fat people own apple products, when apple is one of the most popular brand that everyone world wide adores, not just an exclusive object for ugly people, well I guess it'd be easy for you to assume, because your using your moms phone and all...lol
    your the one parading your face all over the Internet, yet you can't handle the insults and throw insults back and random people who you wouldn't have a clue about, and that makes you look like a tantrum throwing little sook, when all you know I could be Angelina Jolie, you aren't looking very good right now, I doubt your going to make any "fans" insulting people in front of everyone.
    I couldn't give a crap what I look like to other people on here since I'm not the one trying to start a review channel lol
    So hahahah good on ya! And good luck with your reviewing! Because we all love watching reviews where the reviewer doesn't even own the game! Great idea! Your a genius there mate, and the 3 people that commment on your vids are probably your mom, your brother and your dogs account. Lol

12. Cabaco Recreative

Mar 9, 2011
    Oh my god you are sad, you really are, for the last 3 posts I asked you to show your ugly face but you didn't and totally dodged that question, and don't babble there saying you could be Angelina Jolie or as hot as her because I know you aren't even close to that. And don't start saying your boyfriend is hotter than me because he isn't and if you think saying teens about me being a teen and all that is an insult to me, well not at all, saying that seems as if you're like 40 or something and so you know, abou 50% of internet users and Apple account users and all that are teens. So yeah concluding show me your face and your boyfriends face to my email: [email protected]
    I'm serious, thanks.

13. DregsOnLegs

Aug 16, 2011
    Secretary
    City
    #13 DregsOnLegs, Sep 11, 2011
    Hahaha your so desperate to see mine and my mans face why?
    Because we think your hilarious?
    What on earth makes you think that I'd want to send some random
    Kid on the Internet my photo?
    Your insane kiddo, I couldn't give an absolute flying eff what you think of me, my man or my appearance or what you "think" my appearance might be!
    Why ? Because you aren't in my life, your not my family or my friend, your some random person on the internet who I couldn't care less about, I couldn't care what your opinion is of me, my man, my choice of breakfast cereal or my apple product of choice.
    So why don't you do the same and stop trying to pry into random peoples lives and just continue living your life and forget it. If you had a life you wouldn't even think twice about this crap. Your obviously very new to YouTube, once people start seeing your videos the insults will start rolling in a dime a dozen!
    If you can't handle one person insulting you then you shouldnt be putting your face out there on YouTube, you choose to put your face on a social network video sharing site, then you learn to man up and take criticism cause I can guarantee you will be recording ALOT more of it, even appspy thinks your a dooche! (Andrew) for spamming his channel, so if you can't handle the heat get out Of the kitchen. That'd all I have to say and I won't be replying to this lame thread again as it then goes back to the top of the list.
    So bye bye MrAppFinder! Have a glorious day!

"and don't say your bf is hotter than me cause he isn't"
    ROFL thank you for the laugh! I actually laughed out loud at that, then showed him it and we both rofled for about 10 minutes bahahahhahahajajajajajajja

My god, YOU might think your "hot" but there's this little thing called 3rd party perspective, others agreeing that your hot ! Not just yourself.. And no body is putting there hand up making that claim except YOU