IO7 wont let me agree to Apples terms

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Amenbrother, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Anyone else having issues with this after updating to IOS 7? I deleted some apps to make room then the app store had new terms and conditions but I cant agree to them.... Its not working.

2. biokid

biokid Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Wop Wops
    Is you Itunes quite slow and unresponsive as well or Is it just my internet?

3. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Unresponsive and slow yes but not able to agree to apples terms sucks because I cant do anything.

4. biokid

biokid Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Wop Wops
    I did agree to Apple terms before it gone really unresponsive and slow (with short burst of fast loading time once in awhile). So, this is a worldwide problem?

5. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Who knows.

6. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Mine too, cant buy anything because I takes ages to connect to the Store within the iTunes PC install :(

7. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    #7 undeadcow, Sep 19, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2013
    I overcame this problem last night. I recommend that you keep attempting. Initially I was told I could not connect to App Store after clicking terms/conditions then it kept not processing it but eventually I got it in. ;)

8. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Same here, App Store very slow on my iPad mini since agreeing to new terms, funnily it seems a bit faster on my laptop but still slower compared to normal.

9. EvilArev

EvilArev Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Seeing this thread on tha main page I thought: "What the hell is wrong with these new terms that someone can't agree to them? Did I miss something important lyingly stating that I've read the terms and accept them, like I always do...".
    Phew :D
    Also, I haven't notice any trouble with it. Unlike with the Game Center, which worked for me more less catastrophic. I guess it's to be expected with the heave traffic they get from iOS7 downloads.

10. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    I still cant download ios 7 to my iPad 2. Well it says its downloaded but then I get an error message about unable to verify or something.

11. arthur30

arthur30 Member

Sep 17, 2013
    well because of the millions of downloads of the new iOS 7 the servers were quite slow the speed will be back to normal in few days so please be patient.