Aralon saved games help!!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Atropos626, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Atropos626

Atropos626 Member

Feb 27, 2011
    I've accidentally deleted my Aralon game and I've have lost all my profiles. Can someone kindly give me a level 40+ profile (Because I don't feel like restarting from scratch and still want to be able to enjoy the game and go on a killing spree)

Thank you for spending your time reading this and a major thank you if you help me out. (All you need to do is SSH your saved player. Bin file and saved player world. Bin file out and upload it and I'll be able to have it... I think)

2. LucianOrb

LucianOrb Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Brazil
    OK, I'm on my first playthrough, only have a 43lvl crazy-high-Endurance Paladin, uploaded it here, hope it helps you.

3. Atropos626

Atropos626 Member

Feb 27, 2011
    Thank you

Thank you so much for helping me!! I've never seen so much hp before lol!! My previous character only have 1.9K hp and he is level 45! :O Yours have 5K HP!!

4. dino0829

dino0829 New Member

Jul 20, 2010
    How do you use saved games?

Hey there. Aralon won't load since the latest update for me (it said 3.4, though iTunes now says 3.01). So, I'd like to downgrade, but don't know how. Don't want to jailbreak. Any ideas?
    Thanks!

5. Epox

Epox Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    Nope, no other way. Why don't you want to jailbreak...

6. dino0829

dino0829 New Member

Jul 20, 2010
    Thanks, Epox. I was afraid of that. I just have never seen the need to jailbreak, so didn't want to go through the trouble. I'm sure it's not too tough, but I haven't done my homework about it. I guess the benefits are starting to outweigh keeping it unjailbroken.
    Thanks again.

7. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    we are going to work on a new save system - its going to take a bit to get it all up and running though.

8. dino0829

dino0829 New Member

Jul 20, 2010
    Thanks, Josh. I appreciate all the hard work you guys have put into this game — it's truly amazing. I loved 'Ravensword', and you even topped that somehow. By far my favorite iPhone game. I'll be anxiously awaiting the fix for it.
    Thanks again, keep up the great work.

9. zapple101rv

zapple101rv New Member

Jan 5, 2012
    #9 zapple101rv, Jan 5, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
    Link for save game : www.box.com/s/y8sv32ku6dihlneih3a7
    Go to www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7EQI5-jQfY to watch the video
    Level 46 Rogue with 45 points to spend on stats, +4 runes in bank vault chest, 0 quest completed, all skill unlocked.
    Extract Aralon Rogue Level 46.rar with winrar. Copy save4_player.bin and save4_world.bin to your private/var/mobile/Applications/Aralon HD/Documents folder.
    Google on how to SSH the save game file to your application folder or go to
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6MHKtEMbVk
    Make a backup of your slot 4 save game file before you replace with this save game.
    Note : After you replace the new save, make sure you right click on save4_player.bin and save4_world.bin and click properties. Change the octal to 0755
    If you SSH correctly, you will be able to overwrite the save game where you last saved. If not, you will always be stuck at the same place where this save game was saved. To check if your save is successful, simply save the game and close the game application. Re-launch the game and load the save.

10. Dsnr

Dsnr New Member

Jul 23, 2012
    How to get profiles

Hey, I have the same problem. I have beat the game
    Twice with two lvl 45+ paladins and I have accidentally overrode both of the saved games, so I really want to access a lvl 45+ paladin online. I have found one on this thread, but I dont know how to download it/import it. Can someone PLEASE tell me? Thanks. Oh and btw I have a 4thgen iPod touch with latest iOS and nonjailbroken.
    THANKS