WarCorps: Genesis by Triniti - COMING 9/27

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by TRINITIgames, Sep 26, 2012.

1. TRINITIgames

TRINITIgames Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2010
    We’re thrilled to announce WarCorps: Genesis, the newest addition to our action lineup. WarCorps is a third-person shooter that takes the run-and-gun gameplay that made our Call of Mini: Zombies a hit and raises it to a new level of tactical combat on iOS. Choose one of four distinct characters and step into the fray against cunning AI opponents in gorgeous 3D environments!

It hits the App Store on 9/27. In the meantime, check out our trailer for a preview of the action!

2. Firetruck94

Firetruck94 Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    on mars
    It's not squad based I assume? Anyway looks awesome.

3. Platyrrhine

Platyrrhine Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    I want to like this game but I have a feeling that the need for IAP will ruin it.

4. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Looks very similar in third person-ness to star warfare. Not a fan, but played zombies for a while and loved that. Good luck

5. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Awesome Thursday release yay :) lol

6. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    If you could make a game with just the call of mini characters like this, then you would make boat load of money. Also with character customization. If you do these things on an upcoming project, so many people would buy the game and play it for hours.

7. The game looks very impressive. I am curious: how long did you guys take to complete this project? Looks awesome.

8. Captain Cheeseburger

Sep 26, 2012
    Second this, keen to know how long it took to put it together, looks great