Universal Bikini Breezer [Beta Testers Wanted!]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Bikini Breezer, Mar 25, 2015.

1. #1 Bikini Breezer, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
    Hey there,

We are looking to launch our first Indie Game called Bikini Breezer and it's been a while in the making but we are now at the pointy end of getting it live but we would really be grateful of any feedback from Beta Testers and this is where you come in! :)

The game will be geared towards your 17+ audience and is essentially about a rather attractive female (Destiny) who is taking a stroll along a beach filled with many eyeball distractions along the way. Without a lot of warning, Destiny suddenly is facing the challenge of staying on her feet due to relentless cyclonic like wind gusts that want to bring her down! The gist of the game is that you (as her hero) need to tilt your device in gyro or manual mode to keep her vertical!

But it doesn't end there...oh no siree..the further you can keep Destiny moving down the beach the more you will rewarded! How? Well lets just say all will be (or may not be) revealed later.

If you are interested in becoming a tester we would love to hear from you so please just pm or visit our contact page.

Cheers guys and thanks in advance! :D

PS. When you get to our Contact Page, just make sure you select the "I wanna be an early bird tester" tab and make sure to give us your device details ok?

Attached Files:

2. workingman

workingman Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Maintanence
    Ma
    Her breast are too big. Apple will never approve

3. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    This should be interesting count me in

4. Ragno

Ragno Well-Known Member

Nice buttons! ;)

5. Thanks for your feedback workingman. Apple may not approve however there are always other options like the GPlay Store or download from our website. Cheers.

6. workingman

workingman Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Maintanence
    Ma
    That's good news. I was just trying to be funny. Looking forward to playing

7. We take boobs very seriously. :D

8. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    wow the trailer really got me :p

are all the effect in the trailer will appear in game?

9. Thanks redribbon. While we think the graphics are pretty good in the game play (see screen shots) they will not be like the trailer. Couple of blokes who are indie developers don't have a big enough bank account for that level! :) Glad you liked the trailer though cheers!

10. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Would like to help test!
    PM sent.

11. Cheers bigrand1

12. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Worry about the game. Hope that Apple will approve the game. Good luck to you.

13. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Yeah, but if they don't, hey, I'm good with it just being an Android version! ;)

14. Thanks for your interest guys! Working on some modifications at the moment as well as a partnership with a global men's mag. Keep an eye on our website for any updates and follow us on our social media pages. Cheers!

15. coderkid

coderkid Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2010
    How much of a creep do you have to be to come up with this idea and then act totally serious about it to others, on a scale of one to ten?

16. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

I'd give maybe a 5. Three at least.

At least this isn't the kind of person to try and describe things in great detail.