Deer Hunter - Bow Master, real 3d hunting game is coming

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by rockifone, Sep 21, 2010.

1. rockifone

rockifone Well-Known Member

May 19, 2009
    application developer
    #1 rockifone, Sep 21, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2010

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The exciting Deer Hunting game is now available on iPhone.

Deer Hunter - Bow master makes full use of the high resolution screen and touch control of iPhone/iPod Touch, which gives players both a great impression and an opportunity to enjoy real hunting experience with arrow and bow.

Background:
    As a veteran hunter, the fate of the whole tribe is in your hand. You have to find enough food for the long winter. Otherwise, the tribe will be starving. The stout and strong grown-up elk and the boar are best hunting targets. But you must not hurt the does and baby deer by mistake. Watch out for the ferocious bear and buck. It’s dangerous once they’re too close to you. If you cant't get the big animals anyway, widgeons and squirrels are your second choice. Will you manage to prepare for the winter with enough food? It all depends on your shooting skills.

Now, let’s go hunting!

Features:

- Realistic 3D pictures simulates all the situations in hunting
    - Make full use of the touch control of iPhone to simulate arrow shooting operation
    - Vivid ambience sounds
    - Realistic quarries: elk, buck, baby deer, bear, boar, widgeon and squirrel
    - 4 stages and 2 bonus stage
    - Many kinds of hitting bonus: critical hit, long-distance shot, jumping shot ...
    - Hunter skills: breath control, eagle eye
    - OpenFeint rankings and achievement system
    - Unlock new weapons: from primal arrow and bow to crossbow

2. warcrack

warcrack Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    Lock fantastic!

3. rockifone

May 19, 2009
    application developer
  4. rockifone

May 19, 2009
    application developer
    guys, any comments?

5. iDRevolution

iDRevolution Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2010
    Canada
    mmm Nice!
    i really liked bowmaster so if the controls are good :)
    it will be really awesome
    when ur planing to release it?

6. PureSkill

PureSkill Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    We will see...
    Flour Bluff
    @rockifone,

I just saw the video and the graphics look decent, but here is what I would like to see added.

Animal stats that popup when you kill them. like height, size, weight and any other identifying features. Animal age perhaps?

Trophies and a Trophy room - Trophy room to see the biggest of all the animals you killed. Trophies for killing an animal that exceeds a certain size.

The ability to walk around, much like a traditional hunting game. I am not the biggest fan of staying in one spot with animals constantly running in front of you. It just seems too easy. I prefer to search for them.

7. Brandondeno

Brandondeno Member

Sep 14, 2010
    looks good. i too would like to walk around and see a trophy room in it. also more animals couldn't hurt ;)