Cubic!

Pixel Diamond Games LLC
If you want to learn how Cubic! was made, you can buy my book at: www.alexogorek.com -- Build an army of green cubes by…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
If you want to learn how Cubic! was made, you can buy my book at: www.alexogorek.com -- Build an army of green cubes by swiping and combining your units. -- Defend against the persistent red cubes. -- Protect your grid center and survive as long as possible. Cubic! is a simple game that takes your finger and turns it into a commander by letting you to direct your cubes' movement, and control an army of cubes. But be careful, as you can only move 1 unit at a time, and your units move in the direction they were last instructed. Loved by Touch Arcade, Pocket Gamer, AppAdvice, Attack All Apps, iPlayApps.de, ifanr, Pookybox, and more! FEATURES: -- All iOS Devices Supported -- All Orientations Supported -- iOS 7+ Supported -- Turn-based gameplay -- 2 Fantastic Game Modes ---- 1) Classic - Survive as long as possible ---- 2) Levels - Clear the board of enemies -- A mobile game experienced like never before -- Simple, easy-to-learn mechanics -- Game Center integration -- Sharing capabilities -- Unlimited plays -- No Ads If you love Cubic!, tell a friend. You'll get 12 brownie points (per friend) from me if you do so. Enjoy! :) If you have any questions, or ideas for improvement, email me: [email protected] Also, check out this beautiful website with a Cubic! theme: www.keitgames.com Brought to you by Alex, sole developer of Cubic! and all other KeitGames apps.
Information
Seller:Pixel Diamond Games LLC
Genre:Puzzle, Strategy
Release:Apr 02, 2015
Updated:Jul 01, 2015
Version:2.2
Size:14.3 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (3)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal