Music Library Quiz now with OpenFeint challenges

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by vettori, Oct 30, 2009.

1. vettori

vettori Well-Known Member

My app [app]Music Library Quiz[/app] now supports OpenFeint challenges with push notifications and can send the scores to twitter and facebook.

App features

- quiz on song title, arist, album title and cover artwork
    - increasingly difficult questions
    - songs can play at start or at random point
    - four game modes (unlimited, 20 songs, 2 minutes, 5 minutes)
    - playlist selection
    - random cover artworks used as animated background
    - interrupt the game at any time (either manually or for a call) and start it again afterwards
    - OpenFeint leaderboards and achievements
    - Send your score to twitter or facebook
    - OpenFeint challenges with push notifications

2. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    ah seeing this reminded me i need to write a review in the appstore, seeing as u gave me a promo. anyways, u really need to consider adding a resume option. itd be nice to be able to exit the app, come back, and resume ur previous game

3. vettori

Derek,

just quit the app ! When you start it again you'll go back where you was :)

4. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    really? k sweet then i have no probs with it. oh, every now and again tho, the cover art will stop and it'll just be a black screen, but when its the next question it returns to normal. jus lettin u know

5. vettori

Thanks, it can happen especially on older devices, because the iPod Library access sdk is not that fast so sometimes the app is requesting info that the device can't generate... The last version has an optimization for older device, reducing the complexity of the iPod library queries to prevent similar issues.

6. So I had like 15 people over last nite and we played with Music IQ for a bit just quizzing people. They could name artist or song..one of them. So my question does Music Library Quiz if you have Artist ON and Song ON does it just randomly pick one of those or will it show both Arist and Song at the same time?

One of the major requests I've had was in Music IQ it's for solo play so the possible chocies keep disappearing and it's hard for the moderator to call out all possible choices. So do the choices disappear gradually over time in Music Library Quiz?

7. Oops must have got this app when it was free that one day a back in July. So yes this is much better since the answers don't dissappear. I have been unable to use twitter or facebook it just locks up. Hmmmm.