Universal Death Rally - (by Remedy Entertainment and Mountain Sheep)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    game looks great with the retina update on new ipad....god i love this game...

2. spleen

spleen Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Australia
    #1002 spleen, Apr 3, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
    That did the trick. Did not know about this feature (game centre restore), many thanks!

Actually, curiously Might Foot is still locked (not a big deal at all), and for some reason it has given me the Flamer, which I don't recall ever purchasing. Neat, but I am quite sure this was unintentional.

3. sidetwo

sidetwo Well-Known Member

For those who were having issues regarding lost progress after installing the v2.3 update, we've just released v2.3.1 which fixes this. Please update your game through the app store to resolve the issue. Thanks for your patience and have fun on the track this Easter!

4. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    I feel so behind the times, because I'm barely installed this one my "new" device and updating... :p

5. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    Already restored my progress based on achievements :/

6. TomekSzymek

TomekSzymek Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011
    I really love that game... I have downloaded it to my new device and played it again for an hour or two. I now have 160% of progress. Amazing game :)

7. Simonx314

Simonx314 New Member

Oct 3, 2009
    How to Kill the Adversary

It's not all about luck. I killed him without picking up any boxes. Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbN_5hCVYn0

That video also has some helpful tips on how to kill him. I agree it is MUCH easier to kill him if you pickup lots of ammo and turbo but if you ride his bumper the entire time you can wear down most of his health with the machine gun.

8. lord-sam

lord-sam Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Great new update, with lots of cool things including a new track.

A couple of things I've encountered though: my 'fame' points have gone. I had several hundred thousand or million, but now only 5,000 :(
    Also, I had a tie on one race. Joint 1st place, 0.000 seconds between us. I didn't realise that there was a decider lap added on, so I stopped driving and admired my win... Only to notice that 3 people had overtaken me! It'd be nice that in the rare occasion of a tie, that a pop-up says 'carry on, a decider lap ahead!'

9. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    I had the same thing with the fame points. With each of the last couple of updates my points have gone back to zero. Kinda annoying really.

10. ironsam80

ironsam80 Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2010
    For me everything is still there (iPad3, iOS6)...

11. lord-sam

lord-sam Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Just remembered I had the same problem last time. Go on the menu and select the 'social' tab. Then click 'restore career'. It got all my points back.

12. LCDDreams

LCDDreams Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2011
    Game Designer
    San Jose, CA
    Are people still playing multiplayer? I tried last night for the first time in months, and I was only able to get like 2 games going after maybe 15 attempts. And I think each one only had 1 other player. Will the game still load a race if no other players can be found? It was timing out most of the time, but I don't know if that was a server problem, connection problem, or lack of players.

13. gnome9er

gnome9er Active Member

Jun 21, 2010
    bum
    langley
    i bet it was me! i search for players too but never find any.. if you want to play look for me in social channel TNS. it was timing out because im using a bluetooth tethered GPRS connection it maxes out at 25kb/s

14. gnome9er

gnome9er Active Member

Jun 21, 2010
    bum
    langley
    i found this button in multiplayer that lets you totally customize the whole game. rather strange its like a dev thing i think. it says DBG or something

15. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Is this any good thinking of getting it

16. LCDDreams

Jul 11, 2011
    Game Designer
    San Jose, CA
    Yes definitely. However, multiplayer seems to have died out. Every time I try to get in a game, the connection times out. I'm guessing very few people are playing multiplayer anymore. The single player mode though is still fun as long as you have stuff to unlock.

17. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    Did they ever add more Arena brawls? As I recall it was just that one map/mode.

18. LCDDreams

Jul 11, 2011
    Game Designer
    San Jose, CA
    No, still just the Duke Match.

19. Baryonix

Baryonix Member

Jul 11, 2012
    Hey guys, i'm trying to get the achievement "kill Tex Harris" but I have never seen him in a race.
    How to find him?

20. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

Thinking of buying this, but how bad is the IAP/"paid"-ium aspects? The App Stores review seem pretty critical on that point, but is it okay if I'm only care about single player

(Yeah I'm late to the party)