Can't remember name of this ipod game [Solved and closed]

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Omfgkevin, Oct 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Omfgkevin

Omfgkevin Member

May 29, 2011
    It was on the browser as well, if I remember. It's a fantasy setting type of game, (the background is like a brownish paper map) and you basically choose some settings in the beginning to start your clans story. It contains a lot of text and pictures along with it, and you can choose people to be within your clans circle as the leaders to manage things like some members are better at war, some at herbs/vegetables, etc. You can also choose gods to worship/build things for it, while managing food for your population so you can survive, using sliders. There were some sort of duck people you can meet along the way, (and others if I remember) that you can choose either to befriend, or demand them to pay you monthly. You can also make decisions as the time passes by, (events will pop up) such as allowing a marriage to go through, settling arguments, etc., as well as sending off a member of your circle to negotiate with other clans or explore the map.

It was a great game but I can't remember the title. Many gods in it you can choose too, and supposed "quests" you can undergo to get blessings from them. It was incredibly hard in my opinion (I never finished and always starved my village) but it was fun. Please and thanks if anyone could help!

2. MeanTuna

MeanTuna Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2012
    Writer
    Code:

I think the game you have in mind is King of Dragon Pass, awesome, awesome game really!

3. Omfgkevin

Omfgkevin Member

May 29, 2011
    Thanks so much!! That's the game I've been trying to remember! Such a great game, time to get it again on the appstore and lose countless hours trying to finish a hero quest :)

4. MeanTuna

MeanTuna Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2012
    Writer
    You'll have a blast for sure! Have fun my friend.