Swordigo treasures walkthrough & Strategies - highly spoilerific!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by metalcasket, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    I did too, only took one lava bounce - don't think I even had the latest armor yet.

2. LookingForGames

LookingForGames Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Appstore
    I'm at the World's End Keep and I just can't get the key which brings me through the gate which has a red portal behind it... Any help please?

3. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    No need for spoiler tags here - this whole thread is one big spoiler.

The key you will need is actually a bit further back - before you got locked in the area you're in. You'll have to kill yourself and start over from the portal. The good news is - remember where you used the grapple to pull yourself up past the black corruptor bats via the purple goo? Yeah, go right from there (before grappling). There's a gauntlet at the end of which is a key.

4. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Well damn, this guide is now finished. Woo?

5. LookingForGames

Sep 13, 2011
    Appstore
    Well, thanks a lot! So you finished a 100% already? How long did it take you?

6. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    The full playthrough (which I got 100% with killing the final boss) took me ~9 hours. I'm now at 21 and a half hours though, thanks to this walkthrough.

7. Bytebrain

Bytebrain Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2010
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    I'm about 85% through the game, says so in the savegame screen, but where do you guys see how long you've spent playing?

8. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Leaderboard only, as far as I can tell.

9. LookingForGames

Sep 13, 2011
    Appstore
    Nice work! And thanks a lot for the detailed walkthrough, sounds like you invested a fair amount of time into it!

10. Bytebrain

Jul 24, 2010
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    I looked at the Game Center leaderboards and couldn't find any info, but finally found it on OpenFeint.. :) usually never use that.

Seems I'm a slow one.. Almost 14 hours in now.... However, haven't missed a treasure chest, I'm a bit anal about that kind of stuff... Wouldn't have found them all without the help on TA though... :)

11. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    There are two GameCenter leaderboards - if you clicked Leaderboards from in-game it defaults to the Achievement one. Just press the button in the top-left and it will take you to a list of all available ones. Works for any game with more than one leaderboard.

12. Bytebrain

Jul 24, 2010
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    LOL.
    I need to get my eyes checked, I think.. Been looking right at the number without realising it was the time played...

*Brainfart*... :p

13. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Lol, happens to all of us.

You could just say it's late..... somewhere in the world. :p

Anyways, back on topic - I'll be checking the thread every once in a while, but I'm hoping it becomes autonomous.

14. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Is it possible to miss the second treasure in the Chamber of the Mageblade? I have the one that is off to the left above the portal, that you get to by stacking the boxes. I have defeated the boss many times, but can't find the treasure, moreover, there is a gate to the right that I went through initially, but it is now locked and I can't open it. I can't see how I missed the treasure the first time through if it just there after defeating the twirly thing. Thanks for any help.

15. LookingForGames

Sep 13, 2011
    Appstore
    #175 LookingForGames, Mar 25, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2012
    @Echoseven
    Would you mind to reformulate your answer because I don't seem to be able to find the key you're talking of, because after the bats and purple goo, if you go to the right, there isn't anything except a wall...
    Edit: It's fine I figured it I had to buy 'the key' for 999 soul shards and it worked!

16. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Where's the magic sword?

17. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Help!

I'm at the snowy slopes. I can't work out what to do, theres a pulsating jelly thing high up but I can't get near it. Also how do I get the grappling spell? And from where?

18. LookingForGames

Sep 13, 2011
    Appstore
    You need the grappling spell to get past that jelly thing, if I remember correctly you can get the spell in the great caves, at the place where there are four different direction signs, which will bring you to your master if you enter them so that the torches all light up!

19. ZeroAT

ZeroAT Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    I am confused atm.

I am here
    [​IMG]

But what do i do at this point?

20. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    It's been a few hours, but I found it, and I'll try to be specific for others. Go to the same platform where the easy chest is on (by stacking the 2 boxes), and look above you. There are platforms there to jump on. Go up a bit and you'll see a door to blow up with the chest right behind it. What a pain this was....