Dragonvale: New Dragon combos (NOT an add me thread)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Jturtles, Oct 3, 2011.

?

Which three will be in the e-mail?

Poll closed Dec 23, 2011.
  1. Black

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. White

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Peace

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Life

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Neon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Metal

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  7. Speed

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  8. Gold/Silver

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Snow Flower

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Eco

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. LoDog2

LoDog2 Member

Apr 4, 2012
    PA
    I made a new dragon its a black/dark/shadow dragon. I took the look of the quake dragon and made it into this, the white places I was thinking could also be purple too. What do you think and what should it be named?

Attached Files:

2. Jturtles

Jturtles Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Student
    Los Angeles
    I think it should be a shadow dragon. I think that it'll look cool if the purple took the place of the white spaces. I can imagine the dark purple in my head! It looks great. Great drawing btw!

3. tyger1686

tyger1686 Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Desert dragon concept drawing

I haven't had a lot of time to work on the dragon ideas i've listed before, but this is the Sun+Earth=Desert dragon concept I had in mind. I'd appreciate everyone's input. The other hybrid concepts are works in progress.

Attached Files:

4. BladeX

BladeX Active Member

Feb 12, 2012
    shadow but i don't dragons should be based on others. every dragon should be unquie and shout out hey im amazing dragon and there is none like me! im not saying your drawing is bad but they should be different then others.

5. Jturtles

Sep 28, 2011
    Student
    Los Angeles
    Great drawing! It looks really good! :) Great job.

6. krazykid137

krazykid137 Member

Mar 27, 2012
    ur drawings = pretty bad

7. DsHowe24

DsHowe24 Active Member

Dec 13, 2011
    i like the drawing, but its not really a dragon... its kind of just a camel

8. tyger1686

tyger1686 Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Yeah, looking at it now you're right. Sometimes I don't realize things about my drawings until much later. What do you guys suggest to make it more dragon like. I had a hard time trying to figure out where wings would go and I would really appreciate ideas.

9. tyger1686

tyger1686 Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Yeah, looking at it now you're right. Sometimes I don't realize things like that about my drawings until much later. I had a hard time figuring out where wings would go on this thing, but I would really appreciate everyone's ideas on how to make it look more dragon like.

10. Jturtles

Sep 28, 2011
    Student
    Los Angeles
    I think you should give it wings and give it a more dragon-like head. (even though the head it has now is really well drawn.)

11. DsHowe24

DsHowe24 Active Member

Dec 13, 2011
    I mean, its a great drawing, don't get me wrong. It just need some tweaks to make it more dragon-like! Maybe just a change in the head, and then the feet maybe, but i like the concept of the pyramids on its back.

12. GreyDawn

GreyDawn Active Member

Feb 6, 2009
    Great name/type ideas!

13. tyger1686

tyger1686 Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Desert Dragon revised

First I'd like to thank everyone for their input. I appreciate constructive criticism that helps me create better designs. I won't take offense to the opinions of others, but "Trolls" aren't helpful...lol.
    Secondly I redesigned the concept for the "Desert" dragon. I kept the pyramid/hump idea, but changed the head to make it look more "dragonish". An egyptian headress was used as inspiration to lessen the similarity to camels. I imagined that it would be part of the head the same way the frill of a Triceratops is part of its head. Another change would be the addition of wings.
    As always I'd appreciate input. I'm doing these for fun, but I hope you guys enjoy them as well. :)

Attached Files:

14. Jturtles

Sep 28, 2011
    Student
    Los Angeles
    WOW! Great job! I like it a lot. Keep it up.

15. BladeX

BladeX Active Member

Feb 12, 2012
  16. DsHowe24

DsHowe24 Active Member

Dec 13, 2011
  17. Jturtles

Sep 28, 2011
    Student
    Los Angeles
    I'm glad that you guys found that website, but we should be more focused on our ideas and not theirs. Sorry if this sounds a little mean, and I understand, but we should be thinking of ideas instead of looking at other people's. NOw remember to have fun and keep thinkin'!

18. Beastmode7843

Beastmode7843 New Member

May 8, 2012
    Gems

Hey guys can you please add me. I will give you a gem if
    You give me one.

Gamecenter name: beastmode7843

19. BladeX

BladeX Active Member

Feb 12, 2012
    there are 3 new dragons, plasma, a water and lightning hybrid and a recoloration of lightning, current a hidden dragon,which is another water and lightning hybrid, recoloration of water and a limited butterfly

20. krazykid137

krazykid137 Member

Mar 27, 2012
    Did anyone else see the stupid new copy of Dragonvale called Dragon Stoy I got it for like 6 hours and it sucks compared to Dragonvale. Also like the new gemstone dragon idea. I think someone from here came up with that. Congrats for pioneering the new path for Dragonvale. :)