Universal tinyBuild's Party Hard - your neighbors are having a party at 3am. Stop them.

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by tinyBuild, Mar 25, 2015.

1. tinyBuild

tinyBuild Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Hi everyone!

Our recently announced "mass murder" game has made waves in the press. It's called Party Hard, and is about a guy being VERY tired of his neighbors having loud parties in the middle of the night. The only solution is take a knife and stop the party, by any means necessary.

Trailer:

We announced Party Hard on the twitch stage during PAX East, and had Jesse Cox play it:

The game is coming to mobile later this year. It already plays great with a controller. You can play the gamejam prototype version on the game's official page.

We are selling it as a psychopath simulator game, but in reality it will get silly very fast. Think dancing bears alongside weed smoking parties.

[​IMG]

We are trying to figure out controls for touch devices. Suggestions would be fantastic :)

2. tysonibele

tysonibele Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2014
    Hotline Miami meets spring break? :)

I'm curious if Apple will allow this game on the App Store. Wanton murder of innocent people might be too much for their (fairly) strict rating system, no?

3. SwipeNova

SwipeNova Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2015
    #3 SwipeNova, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
    Looks cool ^_^ I like the pixel graphics style and the concept

4. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    invincible virtual pad that works on the left side of the scree. and virtual translucent action buttons on the right. think this is one of the least distracting one i can think of for on screen virtual control. :)

5. tinyBuild

tinyBuild Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011

Here's the latest trailer featuring a bear on a murdering spree :)

I was making a gif, but ended up recording so much fun gameplay that this morphed into a short trailer

Enjoy!

6. rezn

rezn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Mar 8, 2014
    Male
    Coder/Keyer in medical ICD 10
    Reno, NV
    Party Hard looks fantastic. I hope to see it make it's way to mobile. If needed I would love to test it pre-release. This will be a must have. Now that the Steam version is on PC, I just have to wait for the Mac version to enjoy it.

7. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Any word on a mobile release date? I Have been keeping an eye on this one for months and was curious if we are any closer to getting to play it

8. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    #8 Jayg2015, Oct 19, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2015
    Thought it was only on pc. Man if this game came out it would be my number one for
    Sure

9. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    I love the idea ^^