Minigore: Cloverdose

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Nullroar, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Nullroar

Nullroar Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2010
    Software Rep, Rhyme Guru, Game Editor
    Munich
    So my brother and I have been having a friendly competition in Minigore to see who can keep up a clover mutation the longest.

It's basic stuff - save as many clovers on the screen until the last possible moment, and then run around connecting the dots, trying to find the best route between so that we can keep up the monster form.

He's topped a minute, but I'm pretty sure that's still amateur. Anyone tried maximizing clover form? Is there a maximum amount of clovers allowed on screen? Etc.

2. OzzY

OzzY Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Student
    Serbia
    Yes I noticed in very long sessions that when I run around clover number isn't increasing - I had 2 clovers and 4 scattered around the map and that number remained for a long time, so I assume that 6 clovers is max aloved.

3. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    4 is the max you can have on the map at once...
    you cant really have much of a competition with that.

4. Nullroar

Nullroar Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2010
    Software Rep, Rhyme Guru, Game Editor
    Munich
    So it's just luck and hoping that the monsters you eat drop clovers quickly, then? That seems to take away quite a bit of the skill element I was hoping for :(
    So much for that idea.

5. CAPTAINK555

CAPTAINK555 Active Member

Jan 4, 2010
    Area 51
  6. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    I had the same idea awhile ago, it seemed like it would be interesting to see how many I could build up, but as others have said there's a limit, so that idea went out the window lol.

7. tmcaffeine

tmcaffeine Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    Pretty simple. Four is the mac clovers on the ground, so pick up two and wait for there to be four. Pick one up, run around for a little bit, and then camp at the next clover. You have to pick it up the exact moment that the amount of clovers in your inventory (top-left) drops to 0. Repeat.