Universal [SG] Terminator: Resistance (by MOGOL, INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by hellscaretaker, Mar 6, 2016.

1. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    [​IMG]
    Terminator: Resistance

MOGOL, INC
    Genres: Games Action Entertainment Strategy
    GAME CENTER ENABLED
    Free ​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Supported Devices:

• iPhone5s
    • iPhone6
    • iPhone6Plus
    • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 78.5MB

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

2. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    Yes its legit

When i first come across Terminator: Resistance in the [SG] store my first thought was "Is this legit or just some poor knock off using IP without permission".

Yet no this does seem legit, with MOGOL working with studiocanal it just seems they are being super secret about it there are couple of mentions on both MOGOL home page stating they got some super news soon and the facebook page of the game has only just gone live but with no press information on just what they working on.

I should stress before you make judgement on this title, it was clear very early on that this is by no means a proper release even by soft launch standards. There is a lot of bugs in the game and some rebalancing of the missions is going to be needed and in my humble view a overhaul of the graphics engine and sound.

Clearly this is going to be a MMO/clash of clans type game and i can hear all the goans now saying oh not another CoC inspired game. Still if you a fan then im sure you be checking out this title was it goes global, just dont rate the game right now in its current state..

3. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Boring same old gameplay as usual