Blue Mail - Email App [FREE]

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by gamerios, Jan 7, 2014.

1. gamerios

gamerios Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    A cool new app Blue Mail - Email App

★★★★★ Introducing Blue Mail - Email App ★★★★★
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Description:
    Blue Mail is a universal Email client, featuring a smart and modern yet intuitive and easy to use design. Blue Mail brings a fresh user centric concept empowering people to better manage their communication needs. Universal interconnectivity lets you connect to your various email providers and manage it all from a single app.
    ★ Blue Mail supports:
    — Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, AOL, iCloud, Office365, Hotmail, Live (Live.com), MSN and many other email providers.
    — Microsoft Exchange 2003,2007,2010 (via IMAP protocol)
    — Custom IMAP/SMTP mailbox configurations.
    — Sync multiple mailboxes from various providers in a unified interface.
    — Push email for services that support it.
    ★ Helps you be more productive:
    Blue Mail helps making your emails actionable so you can take care of whats really important. Avoid having to remember your outstanding emails or the tedious search to try finding them on your mobile device. This way you will never miss an important email again. It truly simplifies the whole email experience on the go!
    — Quickly mark emails to be handled LATER and set reminders so you do not miss them.
    — When you finish handling an email, you can quickly mark it as DONE to get it out of the way without having to delete it.
    — When you reply to an email, it’s marked as DONE automatically for you.
    ★ Visual, Intuitive design:
    — Your friends and contacts photos, along with their emails help you process your incoming mail faster.
    — Avatars and Icons for Popular services help you scan your mailbox faster.
    ★ Easy to find contacts:
    — When you compose or forward an email, Blue Mail lets you pick contacts from your phone’s address book and your email account’s address book.
    — Blue Mail will know how to suggest the best contacts available so you don’t have to look hard.
    ★ 
Security above all:

With Blue Mail, your data is always encrypted to protect all your email communications and information secured. Blue Mail uses leading industry protocols to secure and protect your data at all times.
    ♥ Our Customers Say ♥
    "Bmail is the new gmail" (Melissa W.)
    "Guys, right now I have more love for you than my gf" (Farshin A.)
    "Sweet app. It's small and has a lot of the same features as a Gmail without all the hassle of having to get a Gmail account..." (Sasha M.)
    "Best Hotmail email client I've found!" (Gary L.)
    "I've been looking for a decent email client ever since we started using Exchange at work" (Gina Y.)
    Link to Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.trtf.blue
    Requirements: Android 4.0 and Up.
    Available for Android.
    I recommend you to download this free and awesome app.
    Enjoy!!

2. Rochus

Rochus New Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Private sector
    India
    Great information, for me this is much needed app. Surely I will download this application now so that I can access multiple accounts like Gmail,Yahoo and Outlook. Once again thanks for sharing such great information keep on posting.

3. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Great app, thank for head-up.