Iran - EU 2:2

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by macandwhite, Oct 28, 2009.

1. macandwhite

macandwhite Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    #1 macandwhite, Oct 28, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
    Well, don't start surfing your channels or start Googling. You will only find this match reported here, on this forum! As this is the current standing in our Soccer Tactics match. I am playing from Iran (business trip got me here, don't ask) while Fatso is in Hungary, and guys I can tell you we are playing crazy matches over the internet - of course it is strictly for professional reasons, play-testing, Quality Assurance and all.. bah, tough life of a game developer, right?

So many of our customers were asking for an online multiplayer mode, and we of course listened again - and will deliver your wishes soon to your favorite devices! So prepare for an all-out world-wide online championship of Soccer Tactics! Are you good enough to be the best in your country? Or worldwide? Or you simply want to challenge your friends, and letting them know about your glorious triumphs on Facebook?

There will be plenty of options, continuous challenges and endless fun to be had in our online league!

Soccer Tactics has been available on the App Store for a while now for only $0.99, and will cost you $1.99 to get it if you wait until the Online Update! So get it now for the introductory price - it is going to be your first wise tactical move in the long journey of becoming No. 1. in our league!

Here is our first sneak-peak of the developer test version of our Match Lobby:

[​IMG]

Not too shiny, but does the job for now. We can already create new matches, join them, and follow them up!

If you are not familiar with our game, here's a shot of the actual game screen:

[​IMG]

You can expect nothing less from our Online Mode than a well designed experience, polished to provide the most fun possible!

Oh, and one more thing - we will be accepting applications to beta test our new Online Mode soon!

Cheers,

The Mac & White Team

2. italodance

italodance Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2009
    electrical
    Tehran-Iran
    good job man i am persian too :D

3. exalep

exalep Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2009
    HAHAH, I started laughing at the name Fatso. I have NO idea why. I guess it's just kinda funny to see that as a name

4. LBG

LBG SeƱor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
  5. macandwhite

macandwhite Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    haha, thanks for the pic, that really made me laugh out loud :D