Universal Lili - (by BitMonster)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Sep 19, 2012.

1. defred34

defred34 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    No, but I can help you out. I remember finding all characters and treasures.

By characters, you mean the spirits or the wooden robots?

2. defred34

defred34 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    I beat the mayor first time round in normal difficulty. However, it took me AGES to beat the 4 MIll Hill spirits. They were super tough before the update that toned their difficulty down! Trust me, I think it took me about 30+ tries to beat the third spirit in Mill Hill.

Maybe because the preceeding spirits were already so strong I had more than enough practice to beat the mayor first time round.

The difficulty of the spirits I faced is exactly as that you describe above - bombs after bombs after bombs. However, say if you have to pick out 12 white flowers, by the time you get to the 9th flowers there will be no bombs left. It is just that they are concentrated at the beginning.

3. GamerGrrl

GamerGrrl Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2012
    Yep, I meant the wooden robots. Sorry about my poor phrasing.

4. GamerGrrl

GamerGrrl Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2012
    #384 GamerGrrl, Dec 25, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2012
    Also, has anyone encountered a floating spirit glitch? I lost to it and when I came out of the battle, it was just floating right near me. :confused:

Attached Files:

5. Baron Cappuccino

Baron Cappuccino Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Aug 1, 2011
    Member-Owner Steampunk Cafe, LLC
    Plainfield, CT
    Is there a limit to the number of times I can rematch a single spirit in the hope of getting three stars?

6. Bryson

Bryson Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2012
    Wow what an absolutely fantastic game! And the graphics? I could load up the game and do nothing but walk around and enjoy the scenery that's how gorgeous this game is! It's the most complete and "console" like game I have experienced on iOS. I'm thinking about picking up the treasure map and maybe a costume to throw a couple of bucks towards the developers.

Just a couple of questions about the end game:

1. Is it possible to gain levels after you beat the game? I maxed out my grip but would have loved to max my other stats as well.

2. Is it possible to remove the top hat after you beat the boss?

3. Are the guards supposed to be there after you beat the game? I would have thought that they wouldn't be "needed" any more after you beat the Mayor! They're so annoying. I would have gladly paid to remove them lol.

7. msewmsew

msewmsew Member

Jan 24, 2013
    >And please have restore purchase.
    >I hate when i reinstall,and loss my purhased costume.

If you just re-buy the same item the AppStore will say you were not charged.

8. Ausar

Ausar Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    BCN
    why dont you just save your savefile? with itunes in the apps tap go down to the share file and lili is there and you can copy your save

9. Bryson

Bryson Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2012
    I'm only missing the first treasure on the last page. I don't suppose anyone knows where it might be?

I am happy to report that the guards do indeed disappear once you beat all the spirits in that sector! Yay! Still don't know how to remove lili's top hat. I tried changing costumes and no go. It would be nice to have the option. :cool:

I have a suggestion for the devs. I hope they read this. You should add a way of differentiating whether you 3-starred a spirit in kid, normal or hardcore difficulty. Perhaps give a bronze, silver or gold rating? As it is, it is too easy to set it on kid mode and 3-star all the spirits. I've spent about 8 hours in the game now but I consider myself a slow poke as I like to soak in the scenery and doing what I suggested would go a long way towards increasing the longevity of the game for completionists and provide a deeper sense of satisfaction. Also add achievements and a leaderboard. It would be great to compare our score with others! As Jean Luc Picard would say, Make it so!

10. bknifefight

bknifefight Member

Jul 31, 2012
    This issue may be covered but I haven't had time to read this whole thread.

I am in Mill Hill and went around and defeated all the spirits before I spoke to any NPCs. In doing so, I defeated Redgum before speaking to Barkbat. Now it says to go talk to Barkbat and tell him I defeated Redgum. Barkbat just tells me to leave, pretending he is a spirit.

Any ideas? Obviously it is some kind of bug. I have tried closing and reopening the app but have the same issue. I'd hate to have to start over if I don't have to.

11. bknifefight

bknifefight Member

Jul 31, 2012
    Figured it out. I had to talk to another construct who would tell me to see BarkBat first.

12. reflipp

reflipp Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2013
    The game voiced?

13. msew

msew New Member

Jul 18, 2012
    It is not :) It has witty text tho! :)

14. msew

msew New Member

Jul 18, 2012
    No limit!

15. Joeschmoe

Joeschmoe Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Some questions for the devs

I've read through this whole thread and haven't seen this commented on yet, so... A few questions:

1. I think the game would be funner if the treasures had a function. The seasonings seemed to be used for one of the side quests, so I started the game feeling very intrigued by the treasures wondering what quests they would be needed for. But I'm almost done and none of them have been needed for anything. So now I kind of feel, why bother looking for them, you know what I mean?

2. I think I somehow got myself screwed up in the game. I got the mayor quest before I finished the mill hill spirit quest, and now that I've beaten all the mill hill spirits and my quest log says to check in with the trainer, he only tells me to go get the mayor and I'm not getting credit for the mill hill quest. I also seem to have gotten the mayor quest before I was capable of beating him, and since the trainer won't help me, I don't know how I can level up.

Any ideas?

16. Johnny1st

Johnny1st Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2011
    How do you quit the game?

17. Johnny1st

Johnny1st Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2011
    I've cleared every quarter of all Spirits. But I'm still missing the last 6 of them.
    Anyone knows where to find them? Or is there another quarter after you beat the Mayor? (Which I haven't done yet)

18. soundshaper

soundshaper Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2013
    I am very happy, bought the game just now with price drop to 1$ But can't play it!

The game boots to where I get to click on a "Start" box and it quits, every single time!! It takes forever to load to the "tap anywhere to start" screen, and once pass that I choose start, the games just quits :(

I am playing the latest version of the game on an ipad mini running the latest iOS 7.0.2, 64GB with over 5GB of free space. Am I the only one experiencing this or is this a know issue? I have waited for the price drop long enough, would really love to be able play the game, please help!

Thanks!

19. squabs

squabs Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    The game boots to where I get to click on a "Start" box and it quits, every single time!! It takes forever to load to the "tap anywhere to start" screen, and once pass that I choose start, the games just quits :(

I am playing the latest version of the game on an ipad mini running the latest iOS 7.0.2, 64GB with over 5GB of free space. Am I the only one experiencing this or is this a know issue? I have waited for the price drop long enough, would really love to be able play the game, please help!

Thanks![/QUOTE]

I hate to the guy that says "it works for me" but it works for me, ipad mini 7.0.2. Have you tried rebooting your ipad to free memory?

20. soundshaper

soundshaper Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2013
    Thanks for your help, just tried to reboot my iPad and it works now :)

Is there any other ways to purge memory on the iPad ? Or is rebooting the only way?